ITS A RATALIKA GAME THATS ALL.
Its very hard to find stable codes for Ratalika games.
Some codes only work after you have jumped 2 times and all codes are based on the first character. The game speed code should be 99.9% stable. I would be interested to know which cides don't work for you?
ITS A RATALIKA GAME THATS ALL.
Its very hard to find stable codes for Ratalika games.
Some codes only work after you have jumped 2 times and all codes are based on the first character. The game speed code should be 99.9% stable. I would be interested to know which cides don't work for you?
I think I should keep my hands off Ratalika games. Getting stable codes here is a real art. I will mark this game off the list as "experimental codes".
does anyone have cheats for berserk and the band of hawk pcse 01034? there are cheats, but they don't work with vitacheat z06 3.65, only with Vitacheat z03
Dear code fans !
Now the time has come for me to say goodbye.
I had a lot of fun making codes for the Vita.
I have learned a lot but also suffered how to make stable codes. Some of them are good and some of them are a pain in the ass, but that's ok, nobody is perfect, not even Donald's wife.
I have updated my cheat base and will post in the next 2 weeks everything that is not yet completely done, it would be a shame if I would delete everything.
Have fun cheating .
Dear code fans !
Now the time has come for me to say goodbye.
I had a lot of fun making codes for the Vita.
I have learned a lot but also suffered how to make stable codes. Some of them are good and some of them are a pain in the ass, but that's ok, nobody is perfect, not even Donald's wife.
I have updated my cheat base and will post in the next 2 weeks everything that is not yet completely done, it would be a shame if I would delete everything.
Have fun cheating .
Thank you. The site will always remember your contribution. Feel free if it's your time to come back!
Post automatically merged:
For those who have a 'good idea' like me, I may suggest you attempt trying something else.
We should first explain what's the 'good idea'
For the sake of making ARM code cheats, I've studied a lot. Including x64/ARM assembly, reverse engineering, etc. Even spent 150 bucks for a site called guided hacking just to learn advanced reverse engineering. If you willing me to have a talk about my learning experience, I have to confess it's hard. Harder than most of the programming skills. Similar to finding exploits which also acquires a huge amount of boring time and advanced skills. But somehow it's also interesting in some ways which makes it not looked that hard so far.
Since Vita3k has released some stable version(which is an in-progress emulator for Playstation Vita) I used my spare time to give it a try. I was astonished it supports a lot of games, including my favorite games. 'Why not give it a try?' I said to myself. Hours ago I downloaded it and try the games.
One game which I was working on called Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Phoenix War, it has no offsets for HP, Training status, MP etc. So it's nearly impossible to find the assembly code so called ARM code in its bin file(which can be considered as exe file for Windows, ELF file for Linux). Saying more accurately, we can't find the assembly code without a built-in debugger.
Once again a huge shout to some genius who would be able to make a acceptable debugger for PS vita.
Back to our lines. I, hours ago, was trying to use debugger on Windows straightly find the assembly code on Vita3k and turn it into vita-usable code. This is what I called it 'a good idea'. Vita3k runs well and only bugged acceptable times. 80/100 for my experience but that's not what we're going to talk here.
The first few steps were extremely successful, I found the assembly code for HP and found out what kind of program is it using for processing HP. Both the MP and friend status were also found. The whole steps took me less than five minutes. Now it's the time to conquer it, what an easy-pi**y. I thought to myself, finding some special offsets and search it in the bin file in IDA Pro.
After several attempts somehow, I still cannot locate the right code. 'What a shame.' I thought, throwing my minds behind and start copy pasting all possible results at once(more than a thousand lines) to test it dumbly.
What comes next is boring time and unfortunate failures.
I start trying find some easier code such as money codes. What I saw next astonished me.
A 3-line mov/cmp/bl ARM code in the bin file was converted to unreadable 10+ lines in the same game on Vita3k.
What's also unfortunate, the offsets in Vita3k's game's assembly code was COMPLETELY USELESS. At least 95% useless. I remembered that in a research, averagely it needs 9 times of spec to run an emulator of the original machine. Which at here, means 9 times junk codes(actually they were useful codes just not readable and valuable for human) fulfilled the game.
I may keep on giving it a try on how to transfer emulators' assembly code into Vita's codes but I have to confess there were not much hope. Hope folks won't waste their time trying these impossible things unless you're really good at them.
At last once again thanks to Tomberyx who may contributes the most in this thread. See you next time!
Dear code fans !
Now the time has come for me to say goodbye.
I had a lot of fun making codes for the Vita.
I have learned a lot but also suffered how to make stable codes. Some of them are good and some of them are a pain in the ass, but that's ok, nobody is perfect, not even Donald's wife.
I have updated my cheat base and will post in the next 2 weeks everything that is not yet completely done, it would be a shame if I would delete everything.
Have fun cheating .
Thanks for everything you have done here. I wish you good luck with whatever you decide to do next either in this forum or in your own personal life. This thread and forum certainly won't be the same without you.
Thank you. The site will always remember your contribution. Feel free if it's your time to come back!
Post automatically merged:
For those who have a 'good idea' like me, I may suggest you attempt trying something else.
We should first explain what's the 'good idea'
For the sake of making ARM code cheats, I've studied a lot. Including x64/ARM assembly, reverse engineering, etc. Even spent 150 bucks for a site called guided hacking just to learn advanced reverse engineering. If you willing me to have a talk about my learning experience, I have to confess it's hard. Harder than most of the programming skills. Similar to finding exploits which also acquires a huge amount of boring time and advanced skills. But somehow it's also interesting in some ways which makes it not looked that hard so far.
Since Vita3k has released some stable version(which is an in-progress emulator for Playstation Vita) I used my spare time to give it a try. I was astonished it supports a lot of games, including my favorite games. 'Why not give it a try?' I said to myself. Hours ago I downloaded it and try the games.
One game which I was working on called Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Phoenix War, it has no offsets for HP, Training status, MP etc. So it's nearly impossible to find the assembly code so called ARM code in its bin file(which can be considered as exe file for Windows, ELF file for Linux). Saying more accurately, we can't find the assembly code without a built-in debugger.
Once again a huge shout to some genius who would be able to make a acceptable debugger for PS vita.
Back to our lines. I, hours ago, was trying to use debugger on Windows straightly find the assembly code on Vita3k and turn it into vita-usable code. This is what I called it 'a good idea'. Vita3k runs well and only bugged acceptable times. 80/100 for my experience but that's not what we're going to talk here.
The first few steps were extremely successful, I found the assembly code for HP and found out what kind of program is it using for processing HP. Both the MP and friend status were also found. The whole steps took me less than five minutes. Now it's the time to conquer it, what an easy-pi**y. I thought to myself, finding some special offsets and search it in the bin file in IDA Pro.
After several attempts somehow, I still cannot locate the right code. 'What a shame.' I thought, throwing my minds behind and start copy pasting all possible results at once(more than a thousand lines) to test it dumbly.
What comes next is boring time and unfortunate failures.
I start trying find some easier code such as money codes. What I saw next astonished me.
A 3-line mov/cmp/bl ARM code in the bin file was converted to unreadable 10+ lines in the same game on Vita3k.
What's also unfortunate, the offsets in Vita3k's game's assembly code was COMPLETELY USELESS. At least 95% useless. I remembered that in a research, averagely it needs 9 times of spec to run an emulator of the original machine. Which at here, means 9 times junk codes(actually they were useful codes just not readable and valuable for human) fulfilled the game.
I may keep on giving it a try on how to transfer emulators' assembly code into Vita's codes but I have to confess there were not much hope. Hope folks won't waste their time trying these impossible things unless you're really good at them.
At last once again thanks to Tomberyx who may contributes the most in this thread. See you next time!
I believe that with time Vita3K will take the place of PSvita keeping that in mind wouldn't it just be easier to add a "cheat generator" to Vita3K as in several other emulators? I believe it doesn't have it yet because the devs are focusing on compatibility at the moment and only after it's stable maybe they'll add other features.
Hi everyone, I found really sad that at the end nothing was done on Jak and Daxter Trilogy. There's any chance someone can help providing a few cheats for the trilogy?
Hi everyone, I found really sad that at the end nothing was done on Jak and Daxter Trilogy. There's any chance someone can help providing a few cheats for the trilogy?
I still have several games (+- 15) with codes which I have not fully tested, all the codes are very dusty but many of them work quite well. Your game is also included all 3 parts (you can use Collection Codes it also will work). I will post everything here if possible, also FFX as well as a little gift
Thank you. The site will always remember your contribution. Feel free if it's your time to come back!
Post automatically merged:
For those who have a 'good idea' like me, I may suggest you attempt trying something else.
We should first explain what's the 'good idea'
For the sake of making ARM code cheats, I've studied a lot. Including x64/ARM assembly, reverse engineering, etc. Even spent 150 bucks for a site called guided hacking just to learn advanced reverse engineering. If you willing me to have a talk about my learning experience, I have to confess it's hard. Harder than most of the programming skills. Similar to finding exploits which also acquires a huge amount of boring time and advanced skills. But somehow it's also interesting in some ways which makes it not looked that hard so far.
Since Vita3k has released some stable version(which is an in-progress emulator for Playstation Vita) I used my spare time to give it a try. I was astonished it supports a lot of games, including my favorite games. 'Why not give it a try?' I said to myself. Hours ago I downloaded it and try the games.
One game which I was working on called Gakusen Toshi Asterisk Phoenix War, it has no offsets for HP, Training status, MP etc. So it's nearly impossible to find the assembly code so called ARM code in its bin file(which can be considered as exe file for Windows, ELF file for Linux). Saying more accurately, we can't find the assembly code without a built-in debugger.
Once again a huge shout to some genius who would be able to make a acceptable debugger for PS vita.
Back to our lines. I, hours ago, was trying to use debugger on Windows straightly find the assembly code on Vita3k and turn it into vita-usable code. This is what I called it 'a good idea'. Vita3k runs well and only bugged acceptable times. 80/100 for my experience but that's not what we're going to talk here.
The first few steps were extremely successful, I found the assembly code for HP and found out what kind of program is it using for processing HP. Both the MP and friend status were also found. The whole steps took me less than five minutes. Now it's the time to conquer it, what an easy-pi**y. I thought to myself, finding some special offsets and search it in the bin file in IDA Pro.
After several attempts somehow, I still cannot locate the right code. 'What a shame.' I thought, throwing my minds behind and start copy pasting all possible results at once(more than a thousand lines) to test it dumbly.
What comes next is boring time and unfortunate failures.
I start trying find some easier code such as money codes. What I saw next astonished me.
A 3-line mov/cmp/bl ARM code in the bin file was converted to unreadable 10+ lines in the same game on Vita3k.
What's also unfortunate, the offsets in Vita3k's game's assembly code was COMPLETELY USELESS. At least 95% useless. I remembered that in a research, averagely it needs 9 times of spec to run an emulator of the original machine. Which at here, means 9 times junk codes(actually they were useful codes just not readable and valuable for human) fulfilled the game.
I may keep on giving it a try on how to transfer emulators' assembly code into Vita's codes but I have to confess there were not much hope. Hope folks won't waste their time trying these impossible things unless you're really good at them.
At last once again thanks to Tomberyx who may contributes the most in this thread. See you next time!
I am very enthusiastic about the way you analyse and compare the whole thing in order to reach your goal. Only in this way is it possible to learn new ways and conquer unknown territories.
Keep it up as long as you still have fun with it, you're doing great.
I am very curious what your final result will be. You are probably the only one to attack the core and that is very brave, I have only scratched on the right surface (B200 Yohoki) but it was enough for many games.
Solve the riddle, we all count on you
I think I should keep my hands off Ratalika games. Getting stable codes here is a real art. I will mark this game off the list as "experimental codes".
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...