Sup, wondering if there's an updated code list for SDGundam G Generation Genesis [PCSH00242].
I'd really like to find an experience modifier for units to help with grinding through development for new gundams and unlocking all option parts. a code to unlock all units would be good too, but that would take the fun out of it...
Why ?
Because all these pointers codes have the XYZ (81888EB0) pattern inside and might not work for some players.
In short, it is a waste of time.
The solution is;
-B200 + - Pointers/Codes
-A100 Pointers/Codes
For this game I have made a few B200 codes in the past, unfortunately the game crashes sometimes so I dropped the game. I will post the codes here, maybe it will help you.
Is there any codes for Trails in the Sky SC Evolution/The Third? I searched the thread as best I can and didn't see any. I mght have missed them if they exist.
# Title: Dragon Fantasy Book II
# ID: PCSB01059
# Region: US
# Version: 1.02
# Type: NoNpDrm
# Note: [noaslr.skprx] Plugin
# only for VitaCheat z06 and FW 3.65+
# Code Author: tomberyx
# Title: Dragon Fantasy The Black Tome of Ice
# ID: PCSB00931
# Region: EU
# Version: 1.00
# Type: NoNpDrm
# Note: [noaslr.skprx] Plugin
# only for VitaCheat z06 and FW 3.65+
# Code Author: tomberyx
# Title: Dragon Fantasy Book II
# ID: PCSB01059
# Region: US
# Version: 1.02
# Type: NoNpDrm
# Note: [noaslr.skprx] Plugin
# only for VitaCheat z06 and FW 3.65+
# Code Author: tomberyx
# Title: Dragon Fantasy The Black Tome of Ice
# ID: PCSB00931
# Region: EU
# Version: 1.00
# Type: NoNpDrm
# Note: [noaslr.skprx] Plugin
# only for VitaCheat z06 and FW 3.65+
# Code Author: tomberyx
thanks for all your contributions man, I learned to do basic vita cheats inspired by all your hard work
I'm working in cheats for Monster hunter frontier Z (PCSG00350), the one that is playable via private servers, and got working some money and material quantity ones but that one only works if I have at least 2 of the materials in existence, do you think you could check that game?
I'll be doing research on developing vita cheats so maybe I can help people here in the future, ty again
I am trying to write a cheat for a game that has different status effects that you can give to an enemy, each status effect is saved as a different value in the same location so:
If I try to write a cheat for Burn Enemies, and Slow Enemies I can't write the same code twice because you cannot freeze 2 different values in the same location at the same time. If I use Button commands (e.g. D-pad Left = Burn, D-Pad Right = Slow) 1 will always write over the other.
So is there a way to freeze a value but allow it to increase instead of decrease? So if I freeze the value at 0x20 (Oily) I can then add the value 0x02 (Burn) now freezing the value at 0x22?
I know some cheat tools can allow you to do this like GameGuardian (Android) but Im not sure if Vitacheats does.
The Max value is 0x7F anything above yields the same results which are a bit unpredictable, it just chooses 4 effects at random. There just seems to be a hard limit of 4 which is fine. Some are redundant anyway (i.e. Slow or enraged enemies who are frozen dont move, oil just makes burn more effectively.) Also, Frozen is a little wonky. By itself it doesn't cause them to actually freeze it just kills their AI so they just run headfirst into the nearest wall. I found the best combination would be Burn + Shock + Slow + Enrage which would be 0x5A.
In short "All Status Effects" isn't really needed or practical.
I was kinda hoping I could just map them all freely to the D-pad. I just like to make cheats that dont require going in and out of Vitacheats often. Its not big deal if I can't, it's just a convenience.
Like I said in the past, Im just getting use to Vitacheats formatting and limits. Thanks for introducing me to B200 cheats by the way. I did fix EDF2, and found a more stable pointer!
Post automatically merged:
# Title: Earth Defense Force 2
# ID: PCSE00710
# Region: US
# Version: 1.01
# Type: NoNpDrm
# Note: [noaslr.skprx] Plugin
# only for VitaCheat z06 and FW 3.65+
# Code Author: Lionheartwolf
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
Are you tired of waiting for Nintendo to release a definitive version of their GameCube classic on a console that's sold more than four units? Then step right up! A...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...