VitaCheat/FinalCheat Database

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Shumno, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Udaius

Udaius GBAtemp Regular

Mar 13, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Reason there isn't any for ToCS 1&2 is due to data moving around for the inventory thus requiring a pointer code, and even with a pointer code you'd then have to figure out all the offset digits for all the weapons and accessories and hope that they can be compressed into a shortened code, tbh its not really worth the trouble, best option is to use the code I made for the first game at least tht lets you change current equipped gear til you find something your after by messing around with different digits. I already mentioned needing help with people testing for compiling a possible list of digits for gear but doubt tht will happen

2. zeroviral

zeroviral Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 31, 2018
    Philippines
    Codes from Roah's Digimon CS and Digimon CS:HM doesn't work. Is it just me?

3. Digi_Ohhh

Digi_Ohhh Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2017
    Italy
    I'm not sure I'm including the correct offsets in the cheat I'm trying to make. This is what I have:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

This should be the cheat:
    Code:
    _V0 Infinite Health
    $3202 81FDDFE0 FFFFFA58
    $3200 00000000 45813800
    $3300 00000000 4581461F

So the first pointer offset should be FFFFFA58, and the second 45813800, right?
    What about all the other offsets I see in the AR cheat on TempAR? Should I just ignore them?

4. reinzhart

reinzhart Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 12, 2014
    Indonesia
    any code for kancolle with patch?
    thank you.

5. eighthdayregret

eighthdayregret fnerrrrrrrrrr!

Sep 27, 2017
    United States
    Um... no. 45813800 is the value you entered, not an offset. Looks like 8EC is your other offset.

6. rascalitous

rascalitous Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2018
    Indonesia
    Just wanna say, thank you so much guys.. especially who share their code... it's really help me...
    I tried to find the cheat by myself but no luck lol

7. Digi_Ohhh

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2017
    Italy
    I see, thank you.
    I’d like to understand though, what makes you say that one is the offset I’m looking for? Why do you rule out all the others?

8. eighthdayregret

Sep 27, 2017
    United States
    All what others? Based on the code created in TempAR, there's only two.

9. Digi_Ohhh

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2017
    Italy
    The ones in bold:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    How can you tell the difference between those and the actual offsets?
    Forgive me if this is a stupid question, I know I'm a noob.

Anyways I still haven’t been able to find a single pointer. Perhaps someone can try with Mary Skelter and One Piece: Burning Blood and tell me how deep you have to go to find something. I went all the way down to the eighth level and there isn’t even the smallest hint of green.

Last edited by Digi_Ohhh, Sep 19, 2018
  10. kaymynd

kaymynd GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 19, 2018
    United States
    Currently working on this, most of them work right of the bat, i have unbreakable offering, invincible, life or/and magic lvl99 or higher if you want in right arm and lvl rewrite menu, life or/and magic lvl exp in mission, and infinite life, working. the others still need to be fixed. Would you or anyone like to test to see if it works for you? I used original soul sacrifice delta game.
    Heres the file just rename to .psv and please let me know if it works or has bugs. Next step is to get the nonworking codes working again, anybody care to help?

Attached Files:

Last edited by kaymynd, Sep 19, 2018
    DARK-MANUELX likes this.
  11. eighthdayregret

Sep 27, 2017
    United States
    Look here: http://raing3.gshi.org/psp-utilities/page/PSP/CodeTypes

Digi_Ohhh and DARK-MANUELX like this.
  12. ninjacheat89

ninjacheat89 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 16, 2018
    United States
    Hello Guys, I know i asked for this game but i wanted to know if anyone had any luck getting codes for Don't Starve: Giant Edition? Thanks in advance

13. reqless

reqless Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 15, 2018
    Canada
    Thank you, this method worked for "Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky" to freeze time. The address for version PCSB00906 is 817ED500 (set to value 8B). If this address doesn't work use vitacheat's fuzzy search and follow the steps above.

Money is also easy. Buy/sell until you find the value with vitacheat and just change it to 9,999,999.

I was also able to hex edit the exp values of Logy & Escha after starting a new game using HxD (there is no checksum) to Lvl 50 (max). I hope this helps another person who wants to cheat one of the Atelier series. There is also a save editor for Atelier Meruru released on gbatemp.

Last edited by reqless, Sep 20, 2018
  14. NANASHI89

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Addict

May 3, 2012
    United States
    Having problems with Neptunia Re:birth 3 on 3.68. Tekken's SP is limited. Can someone look into this, please?

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

15. NANASHI89

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Addict

May 3, 2012
    United States
    And now, Vitacheat flat out does not work on my 3.60 PS TV.

Does anyone have a working copy of Vitacheat for 3.60 Enso?

16. Digi_Ohhh

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2017
    Italy
  17. NANASHI89

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Addict

May 3, 2012
    United States
  18. monodevil

monodevil GBAtemp Regular

Apr 2, 2013
    United States
    Does Vitacheat just not turn on or is the cheat list showing up?

19. NANASHI89

NANASHI89 GBAtemp Addict

May 3, 2012
    United States
    The list shows up, and the codes are listed ad "on," but they don't work.

They had no problem working on my 3.68 Vita....

20. Roah

Roah GBAtemp Regular

Sep 30, 2016
    Burkina Faso
    Sorry got caught with work. I tend to focus on work when pushing major updates.

Thanks to you guys specially @ShumnoT (and @Smoker1) for allowing me to merge his db and for putting the repo link on the first page. @eighthdayregret and @Smoker1 for TempAR pointer search method and raing3 the creator of TempAR, without them this would not have been possible. There's too many contributors that we can't list them all here so please visit the full credits page here.

There are too many psv now that I can't list them individually here like before so refer to the changelog for any changes.

Here's the request I submitted to FinalCheat. Mostly UI stuffs. What do you guys think? Hope it gets approved for the next release.
    I know right. Some people are weird. Just visit r/vitahacks and you'll see.
    Can you and @falconcrest compile all your FF X-2 codes in one post so that I can add it to the db? I can search the thread but I want to avoid errors (ex: obsolete codes, typos, etc: pain xp). The main reason is I'm scavenging speedfly for codes and there are lots.
    Can't wait for the next release. Maybe the native pointer search will fix all our problems.
    [​IMG]
    I'll replace the static codes with pointer codes once I'm done with the speedfly business.

Last edited by Roah, Sep 21, 2018
    RikuNoctis and Smoker1 like this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted