Hacking VitaCheat/FinalCheat Database

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
All right, I'll try it later, but the problem with pstv is that I can't use a fuzzy search, the system then always hangs up so I can only use the normal search

Can you search on your PsvitaTv (Normal Search)
The Addres for Money its very easy. I need the Address to compare it with my money code. Maybe it helps

mike1402

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Exp code to get is very easy,
Just go to Status-Menu and search exp with dec normal search, finish.

Edit:
This game has no static codes

Thanks for the note, I've tried looking in game for a number to tell me how much exp I have currently but I can't find anything. I'll take another look through all the pages but the page with my level/arm type on just has two bars for life and magic. I've discovered no static codes now too, the hard way!

@mike1402 ,it is not difficult to find the exp for your characters,follow these instructions:before each battle or clash enter the value of the exp in normal search and start the search,exit from vitacheat and continue playing,after the next battle you come back in vitacheat and modify the old code you found with the new one and press search again,now you should have 1 or 2 codes save them(up + start)and then modify them to your liking in the cheat list. FuzzySearch,is used to find energy bars and anything that does not have a numerical value on the game screen.
If you don't understand what i wrote,study this video.

Hi, thanks for this explanation, I understand what you mean. Unfortunately as I wrote above, I can't find in the game what my exp value is! I hope I'm not being dumb but all I see is my overall level and the bar which fills up as I save/sacrifice, no total amount ...

I ended up finding my xp using the fuzzy search on a level which had never ending spawns, I just searched at the start for everything, then searched for numbers bigger/smaller as I went until I found it. So .. at least I can now change my level but it would be great if it didn't take me 15 minutes to narrow down the value each time! XD

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll try to explain it again.
Go settings / Install skills and look EXP-Value,
now Serach this value with Normal search [dec].
You will get some values, try all of them and change the value to see a change.
The change is only visible when you close the menu and open it again.

If you have problems finding this easy value, then it's time to learn the basics

mike1402

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll try to explain it again.
Go settings / Install skills and look EXP-Value,
now Serach this value with Normal search [dec].
You will get some values, try all of them and change the value to see a change.
The change is only visible when you close the menu and open it again.

If you have problems finding this easy value, then it's time to learn the basics

Thanks again, but I understand how to find values in VitaCheat, (as I said I found it using a more complicated method than you're suggesting I can do). I am struggling to find the value within the games menus itself ... If I go to settings ("Portraiture") there is no number that I can see to denote my exp, only my level. The exp is represented by coloured bars only.

You've answered my question and I realise that this is a topic for help with VitaCheat, not a tutorial on how to play Soul Sacrifice ... 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sorry my fault.
i thought you were looking for codes for Fate Extella

Edit:

I haven't played the game yet.
your pictures say everything, it is not possible to find a value in this menu i think, because you get thousands of values.
you have to be in battle and then look for values.
always look for the pattern more or less or more more ..
this is the only method now.
Sometimes it also helped (if it is easier) not to look directly for EXP but something else that might lead you to the exp

EDIT2
But still to find something in your pictures.
then I would try Normal search HEX DEC at the beginning.

if this not work then try Fuzzy.

I would do it this way:

Fuzzy:
1.Set Range 82-85
2. Search
3. Use EXP item or whatever and then search less. and you do that as long as it is possible.

Should you not have success then set Range 85-88

Last edited by tomberyx,
Reactions: mike1402

mike1402

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sorry my fault.
EDIT2
But still to find something in your pictures.
then I would try Normal search HEX DEC at the beginning.

if this not work then try Fuzzy.

I would do it this way:

Fuzzy:
1.Set Range 82-85
2. Search
3. Use EXP item or whatever and then search less. and you do that as long as it is possible.

Should you not have success then set Range 85-88

Thank you for still trying to help, I appreciate it. This is basically what I did, there is a level with never ending monsters to kill so I did a fuzzy search for everything first (but I used the full range, I will try 82-85 next time as it will be quicker I guess) then saved a mob (gives +life xp) searched for greater, then sacrificed a mob (gives -life xp) etc until I found it. It took about 15mins though to whittle the results down low enough.

Thanks again :)

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks again, but I understand how to find values in VitaCheat, (as I said I found it using a more complicated method than you're suggesting I can do). I am struggling to find the value within the games menus itself ... If I go to settings ("Portraiture") there is no number that I can see to denote my exp, only my level. The exp is represented by coloured bars only.

You've answered my question and I realise that this is a topic for help with VitaCheat, not a tutorial on how to play Soul Sacrifice ... View attachment 269522 View attachment 269523 View attachment 269524 View attachment 269525

Try this code 0100 825cec58 00000000
This is not for ExP but for game speed 2x maybe it works for you

Last edited by tomberyx,

tomberyx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
damn it doesn't work well then it doesn't matter at first anyway thanks for taking the time

don't panic there is always a plan B ;-)

Go to car select / engine (motor) / armor (panzerung)
and search this value with dec.
i need the address to do the next step...

Ich brauche nur den Panzerungs wert.

Last edited by tomberyx,

Peoples92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
don't panic there is always a plan B ;-)

Go to car select / engine (motor) / armor (panzerung)
and search this value with dec.
i need the address to do the next step...

Ich brauche nur den Panzerungs wert.
and what exactly should i look for about the 360 stars?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo