VitaCheat/FinalCheat Database

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Shumno, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Yohoki

Yohoki Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    _V0 Test 3 -HP and EXP
    $D801 82B51658 00000002
    $0200 82B51658 00000001
    $5100 82B51664 82B51666

2. Aztec_native

Aztec_native Member

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2018
    United States
    The codes that you already converted, seem to all work. You don't even know how stoked I am. Haha

Yohoki likes this.
  3. Yohoki

Yohoki Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    Ha! It was me that messed up the first 2 codes. I hadn't updated like I thought I had. XD Here's a link to them on r0ah's DB: https://github.com/r0ah/vitacheat/issues/46

Credits where credits are due! Westwood for posting the GohanMem post and NanayaEmiya for making them. Both are credited in the .pvc :D I didn't actually do anything but take codes I didn't make and make them work.... and break H-encore.... That's a thing that happened..... yay. XD

Aztec_native and eighthdayregret like this.
  4. zacknova

zacknova Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2016
    I think this game is like Digimon, address will change between 82C5XXXX as the gohanmem and 82B5XXXX as your list. It'll great if u make two version for those cheat and we can check just look at the SP code address to see its value is 300 or not.

Yohoki likes this.
  5. Yohoki

Yohoki Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    I haven't seen it switching between 82C5 and 82B5. The 82B5 codes I had originally were when I was on version 1.00 because I'm dumb and didn't install the update (I put it in Mai folder, not NoNpDRM updates.) . If people see that happening, though, I will go back and edit it. Unfortunately, It won't be helpful anyway as I simply cannot enter any more codes into the Singleplayer .pvc . It keeps loading a blank code page if I add more codes. The only way you'd be able to switch to the 82C5/82B5 list would be to open vitashell, swap .pvc files, then load the game again. But doing that could swap the code range again, so you might as well have just closed and re-opened the app to see if the codes worked again.

Unless there's a way to get more codes in a .pvc list, I can't double the number of codes. This is the same reason why the multiplayer codes are in a separate file, rather than combined like the GohanMem file. I'm going to add compression where I can, but there's not really that many codes that can be compressed. I don't think there's even enough that it'll let me combine the already 2 files into 1.

I could, possibly, put all the one time activation codes in a file, like levels and stats, and then place the rest in a different file but that just makes it even more confusing for people. I'd rather just tell people if it don't work to just restart the app a couple times, then they have access to whatever codes they like.

6. eighthdayregret

eighthdayregret fnerrrrrrrrrr!

Sep 27, 2017
    United States
    Dude... @Yohoki 's codes for Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment are bad@$$.
    They work great great on 3.68 h-encore on my purchased version of the game.

Yohoki and Aztec_native like this.
  7. Aztec_native

Aztec_native Member

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2018
    United States
    Well, now I get an error C2-12828-1 and can't find a fix.. I only get this message when I have HENkaku installed though.. No fix yet..

Edit: I deleted my PCSE00465.psv and it got rid of the error.

Last edited by Aztec_native, Dec 9, 2018
  8. Yohoki

Yohoki Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    That sounds like the error I had early on, where I edited the wrong value and it broke my h-encore. So it's probably like Zacknova said. If the addresses change sometimes, and we turn on the codes, this might happen. Before you turn on codes, check your Hp and hit triangle on the HP code. See if your HP is correct on the bottom right of the memory view. If it displays something else, restart the game.

Just make sure you don't save the cheat list to be turned on at the start of the game. I'll try to look for pointers in the meantime.

9. Yohoki

Yohoki Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    I've updated the singleplayer psv (Is no one going to mention that i've been saying PSC instead? XD ) Try the codes now for me. Reset the game a few times and see if they still work or if it ever crashes. Hopefully, the new codes will detect which of the memory states its in and edit the correct area. I've only seen 2 states so far, one where 82C51668 is filled with 5s and another where it's normal. The code check that value and applies one of 2 codes, depending on which state it's in.

https://github.com/r0ah/vitacheat/issues/46

I can't test multiplayer codes, so I do not know how to fix that area if it also swaps. If someone WANTS to test 82C51668 in multiplayer and if changing the address by -0x100000 fixes codes in MP too, I'll add it.
    Found a better solution that requires no user interaction. Simply activate the code as normal and it will decide which value is the right one. (hopefully... more testing needed.) Maybe this same check can be used with Digimon?

Edit: I just looked at r0ah's wiki page for Digimon. It seems the codes already do this. Some codes just edit 2 addresses at once, others check a few values and activate only a certain code if the value is right.
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Last edited by Yohoki, Dec 9, 2018
  10. Yohoki

Yohoki Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    There seems to be a limit of 50 codes per game? I'm at 49/50 and have more codes to add to SAO:HF. Are there any we can remove from the current list? Hate-risk Normal/low/high gain maybe? is there any real reason to have High gain or normal gain? Maybe mix partner Hide/unhide in with the players?

I'm also adding a code to max out skill points and skill levels as well. Is there anything else I should add before I move on? Any additional codes will need something given up, because we're just at that limit.

11. Aztec_native

Aztec_native Member

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2018
    United States
    What will you be moving on to? And what codes do you have to add?

12. Yohoki

Yohoki Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    I've Just added the Sword/Dagger/Axe/Etc. skill levels and max skill points. I plan to add Max Gol and maybe an infinite items/equipment/mats, if they're stored how I think they are.(edit: They totally are [Edit: oh.... no.... no they are not....{Edit: Shut up Yohoki, You dunno what you're talking about. It was Easy<edit: Nevermind... I broke everything again.... And you can't pick anything new up.... Inf items bad Idea...}])

What would be useful? I haven't played this before about 24 hrs ago. So I don't know if there's anything else to be added that isn't already there. If it's easy to find, I'll try to find it.

Where I'll move on to? Dunno. I only picked up SAO because y'all were having trouble with it and it was in my collection for the kids. If there's a suggestion and I've got it, I'll consider it. But I was actually meaning moving on to playing some games rather than finding codes. XD

Last edited by Yohoki, Dec 10, 2018
    eighthdayregret likes this.
  13. eighthdayregret

Sep 27, 2017
    United States
    Try consolidating similar codes. Instead of individual things, like skill levels, do an All Skill Levels Max code, so they're not separate entries. Do the same with stats.
    Change the Hate Risk codes to modifiers, and just add a note about what values do what, rather than having three different entries.
    That's usually what I do. I'm not a fan of it, really, but with the limitations VitaCheat has, it's better than nothing.
    And I hear ya about wanting to play, rather than make codes. I go through phases where I dunno what to play, so I mess with codes, but especially lately, I just want to play. One thing making codes for a game does is make you REAL tired of a game REAL quick.
    Back in the PSP days, I used to do a lot of hacking and porting, and I have so many games that I've never actually played because after making codes, I was just so sick of even looking at them.

Last edited by eighthdayregret, Dec 10, 2018
  14. Yohoki

Yohoki Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    Have you seen my skill levels cheat? lol it combines all the skill evels and giving max skill points into 1 code already XD I don't actually know what the risk-hate codes do, that's why I asked. If no one else knows, I'll just keep the quick hate reduction and nix the slow/quick hate gain.

I don't mind finding codes. But then now that I have them, I wanna sit back and actually enjoy the game without having to keep reseting my save because I edited the wrong value and cleared my inventory again. lmao.

15. eighthdayregret

Sep 27, 2017
    United States
    Haha, I DID see that after I posted here. I've actually been playing SAO a bit to test out your codes, and so far, no issues.
    However, I've skipped all the dialog and have noooooooo idea what the eff is going on in the game. I've had the game for a while, and I started playing when I first got it, but it's been years since I've played. This is why I typically don't play a lot of longer RPGs. I get distracted, forget what I was doing, then hafta start over. I did save your PSV, so if I decide to start over, I won't have to mess with anything (I changed some values and whatnot).
    Now it's just a matter of repeatedly starting the game to make sure the codes work every time. So far, so good on that, though.

Aztec_native and Yohoki like this.
  16. Aztec_native

Aztec_native Member

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2018
    United States
    The skill level cheat doesn't seem to work for me..

17. eighthdayregret

Sep 27, 2017
    United States
    Same here. Easy to find, though.
    If your value is, say 435.0 search for 4350 (dec). Go kill something, and it should increase. Then search for that value. It should only take two to three searches.
    Your skill points should be +00000043 from your dual wield skill value.

18. Aztec_native

Aztec_native Member

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2018
    United States
    No idea what you mean by + 00000043 but I'll mess with it a bit..

19. eighthdayregret

Sep 27, 2017
    United States
    As in, say your result for Dual Wield Skill Level is 82C50000, then your Skill Points should be at 82C50043

20. Yohoki

Yohoki Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    That's strange. I wonder if it's because I have no DLC installed? I think Eighth also had a list of Skill codes on my post on r0ah's DB. Try those addresses? Here it is in the same format as my codes, with the 2 memory ranges.

I've also found a code to give all of the upgrade mats, but it's kinda iffy, because of the way item storage works. It could end up deleting items. I could place it towards the END of an item list, but I think I'll wait until I find where storage box is located. I'm also still trying to find out how Equipment upgrades and things effect the addresses... They're stored in a weird way... it's II II EE EE QQ EE EE EE in the memory... where EE is info about the equipment, QQ is quantity and II is item/equipment type. EEs are 00s when it's an item, but equipment use the full 64bits. Here's some examples:
    Edit: I added some more items and more details about the numbers as I've found out about them

Last edited by Yohoki, Dec 10, 2018