VitaCheat/FinalCheat Database

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Shumno, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Yohoki

Yohoki Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    Just a thought, have you tried searching for a cumulative EXP? If it shows say 0/100 xp for lvl 1 then 0/150 exp for level 2 and your character is at 75/150 maybe you need to search for 175 xp (100 xp for lvl 1 + the current 75). Or if it's already cumulative, maybe search for it NOT cumulative. If you start off at 100/150 when you reach level 2, try subbing that first 100 exp. Or if you only ever see exp gains in multiples of 5 or 10, try division.
    Speaking of which, that reminds me, I think the Coins code for PvZ was with division, now that I think of it. I think 10 coins was actually a 1 in the coding, 50 was 5 etc.

2. Aztec_native

Aztec_native Member

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2018
    United States
    Yeah, I've tried that before too. I'm probably just doing all of it wrong.

3. Yohoki

Yohoki Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    I'll try looking at it monday if no one's found it by then. I've only got an 8gb card, though, so I have to clear most everything off just to reinstall it. My kids'll wanna play their games this weekend, but I can clear theirs off monday and try helping.

4. Aztec_native

Aztec_native Member

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2018
    United States
    I'd send you a 64gb micro SD card if I had the money along with a Sd2vita adapter for your help. But like I said I don't got the money.. But thank you for your help in advance.

Last edited by Aztec_native, Dec 7, 2018 at 8:34 PM
  5. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 17, 2015
    United States
    Carmichael, California
    Anyone hear anything on when/if Version 6 will be Released?

6. Yohoki

Yohoki Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    I was already thinking about getting an sd2vita after christmas. No worries, lol. Besides, I never promised I'd even be successful lmao. XD
    I saw some labeled v6 on ebay a few days ago. They just look like the white plastic ones (v5, I think?) but with a sticker on the front... I'm a little skeptical to call them a new version. I'm prob just gonna get a couple v5s and call it good. But I might only get v3 since they're cheaper and I don't need to worry about the cover not closing since I have OLED vita anyway.

7. Silvos85

Silvos85 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 5, 2018
    Mexico

thanks a lot i will appreciate that. thanks in advance

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Also this is Dragon Ball Z Battle Of Z cheat code (USA version PCSE00305) with Inf PP, Inf DP, Inf Retry i made for who ever need it, please lemme know if it work with your game[/QUOTE]

thanks let me try them

Yohoki likes this.
  8. Yohoki

Yohoki Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    ..... the kids put down the vita for the night, so I went ahead and snuck SAO on there. I changed literally (not even a joke) 1 value and the game crashed, vita rebooted and H-encore won't work. It's a trap! Don't look for codes on this game! Breaks vitas. XD

On a probably unrelated note, just in case y'all don't already know... going to browse memory and changing every value you see to 0xFF might crash your game.... So, I'm off to a great start finding that EXP address. lmfao.

Aztec_native likes this.
  9. Yohoki

Yohoki Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    Last edited by Yohoki, Dec 8, 2018 at 4:09 AM
    Aztec_native likes this.
  10. Aztec_native

Aztec_native Member

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2018
    United States
    :O if you don't mind.. A inf burst would be cool too.. anything you come up with would be awesome!

Yohoki likes this.
  11. Yohoki

Yohoki Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    I'm still trying to find a pointer, but the value itself is pretty easy to get. It's a 16 bit value somewhere in the 0x82000000 range. The value you want to search for is what you see on your exp bar, but cut off the last 0. So if it's 100, search for 10. It won't activate right away, it'll need refreshed. The quickest way I've found is to just kill yourself and you'll have the edited XP when you revive. Kill a mob for any exp and it'll suddenly level you up several times. I went from lvl100 to lvl121 in one kill.

I'll try to find a pointer before I move on to burst. If I can consistently get EXP, I can probably find a lvl address as well to just plain level up to w/e you want instantly. Burst may take some time, though. I don't see an actual value for it anywhere, so it'll have to be a fuzzy scan.

Aztec_native likes this.
  12. westwood

westwood GBAtemp Regular

Mar 29, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Since you Guys looking for Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment Cheats, i had some on my PC. The Problem is they are for GohanMem. Dont know how easy it is to Convert them to VitaCheat Format. But maybe this will help you guys finding some Cheats.

All Credits are going to the User "NanayaEmiya" for the Cheats.

SAO:Hollow Fragment (PCSB00618) Codes

Yohoki, zacknova and Aztec_native like this.
  13. eighthdayregret

eighthdayregret fnerrrrrrrrrr!

Sep 27, 2017
    United States
    That actually might help a lot. Could give at least some idea of what kind of values one would be looking for when searching for "live" cheats.

14. Yohoki

Yohoki Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    Definitely helps. I don't know how the addresses match up, but I can at least see the values, like burst maxing out at 500 or playerlevel being ACTUALLY what's displayed. I would have thought the lvl 100 at the start was just for show. It's also showing that some addresses are really close to eachother, which is common, but we can see exactly how far. I'm not at all familiar with GohanMem, though, so I don't know how to translate it into anything useful aside from seeing the values of the addresses and relations to other cheats in the memory. Still, that's very helpful. Thanks a ton.

I pulled out some helpful ones for what we're looking for. Mainly Health, Levels, EXP and Stats.

SAO:Hollow Fragment (PCSB00618) GohanMem Codes

15. Yohoki

Yohoki Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    Aztec, Do you have a pointer code for HP already that you can share to save me some time? I think I can use that to get a pointer for EXP and Burst. I can get one if you don't but it'd be such a time saver if you already have one.

Also, I can get a "Lvl XXX" code, but when you level up instantly like that, your stats do not level up to match. You'd have to also use a "Max STR" code, etc. I've made a code to take the "EXP Needed" and write it to your "Current EXP" to level up after every fight and get "Natural" stat gains. I like the natural gain, myself, but everyone's different. I'll probably end up adding both with notes. Probably a "1 kill to Lvl up" code and a "Max Stats" code that just sets everything to 255. :P

Last edited by Yohoki, Dec 8, 2018 at 4:41 PM
  16. Aztec_native

Aztec_native Member

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2018
    United States
    This HP code I made has to be turned on at start of game or it won't work..

_V0 HP
    $0200 82B51658 42C80000

Sorry it took so long to reply.

17. zacknova

zacknova Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2016
    Thank to the gohanmem cheat of SAO HF. Now its even more easy to hack this game. Btw, the stats will auto adjust to level but it need sometime to change.

Below is sample of all stats multiplier by XX code.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/GhU53Or

Yohoki likes this.
  18. Yohoki

Yohoki Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    It's Okay. Try these codes out for me. Get into game, and then turn it on and tell me if your screen goes red, like low HP. Then hit start and see if your exp is something like "10100/10100". Try the first code. If that doesn't work, try the second code.

_V0 Test 1 -HP and EXP
    $D801 81B55B98 00000002
    $0200 81B55B98 00000001
    $5100 82B55BA4 82B55BA6

_V0 Test 2 -HP and EXP
    $D801 81B51658 00000002
    $0200 81B51658 00000001
    $5100 82B51664 82B51666

I just noticed that the stats did change. Thank you!

Last edited by Yohoki, Dec 8, 2018 at 6:20 PM
  19. Aztec_native

Aztec_native Member

Newcomer
    Dec 1, 2018
    United States
    Neither of them worked. Thank you for your work btw

20. Yohoki

Yohoki Member

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2018
    United States
    Can you get my the address of your current hp? Just do a regular search at 32-bit and type your current HP in as a DEC (not HEX or float.) You should get about 13 results or so. set each one, one at a time to 0001 and let me know which one gives you a red border. And what kind of dump are you using? NoNpDRM, Mai or Vitamin? And what Region/PCSE#? Please and thank you!

For those on NoNpDRM PCSE00465 v1.02, Here's my current list:

SAO:Hollow Fragment (PCSE00456) GohanMem->VitaCheat

Last edited by Yohoki, Dec 8, 2018 at 7:40 PM