Vita slim hacking problem

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Hashem_b, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Hashem_b
    OP

Hashem_b Member

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2014
    Hello eveyone .
    I got a ps vita slim on 3.60 firmware and i did the henkaku installation , i also did the enzo 3.65 and i downloaded vitashell and maidumptool so far. I installed games formated .vpk and it works nicely, so the problem started when i downloaded a nonpdrm game i add it in
    Ux0.mai and tried to installed it from maidumptool and give me an error 80010016
    So i did the plug in for nonpdrm where i end up deleting all files in ux0.tai which is the config.txt and i messed up also in ur0.tai end up copying some guy code and im stuck .
    So can some one give me the config.txt for both ux0 & ur0 as for what i have in my system so far without any addons or plugins ! And how i can fix this issue so i can play nopdrm as well!
    Sorry i take long explaing but just to give a clear idea of whats going on.....
    Thanks again

2. cloud4571

cloud4571 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2008
    United States
    You only need one config text the other is a backup.
    You also cant copy paste the config text from a pc unless your on lenux, for windows and mac it adds a zero or something like that to the info so the psp cant read it right.
    You are gonna need to manually type it into the psp

3. Hashem_b
    OP

Hashem_b Member

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2014
    Thanks for your reply
    Its working now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice