Visual novel recommendations?

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for some good visual novels to prepare for any future boredom!
Do you know any you'd like to share with me?
I'm into the psychological, mentally unstable type of series like Fate/Stay Night. I'm currently reading Heaven's Feels and IT'S SO GOOD. I love UBW and Fate route, but HF is something else.
My next VN to read is Rewrite, but after that, I have nothing to read, which is why I made this thread! I'm thinking of Clannad, but I've already seen the anime so maybe not.

Please, share some good VNs you've read

Reactions: Alkéryn

RedDragonEmperor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are somehow relatable to FSN since it has fighting in it. There are many others that I've read but this is the only ones that i can remember for now
- Chaos;head
- Muv luv extra (boring but you need to read this for the other entries in the series)
- Muv luv *unlimited (shit gets real. needed before reading alternative)
- Muv luv alternative (ultimate feels and story EXCEPT for that certain fucked up part)

There are many other good VNs like Majikoi and katawa shoujo (which left me stunned for a week questioning what i want to do in life)

Just check vndb i guess

Last edited by RedDragonEmperor,
Reactions: Pokem

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are somehow relatable to FSN since it has fighting in it. There are many others that I've read but this is the only ones that i can remember for now
- Chaos;head
- Muv luv extra (boring but you need to read this for the other entries in the series)
- Muv luv *unlimited (shit gets real. needed before reading alternative)
- Muv luv alternative (ultimate feels and story EXCEPT for that certain fucked up part)

There are many other good VNs like Majikoi and katawa shoujo (which left me stunned for a week questioning what i want to do in life)

Just check vndb i guess

Hmmmm, Muv Luv sounds pretty cool.

Pokem

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is this in the EoF when this is a serious thread.

They are not psychological but the visual novels I have read are zero escape trilogy and danganronpa which are interesting visual novels.

I didn't know which section to post it in on the off-topic sub-forums, so I just picked here.

I've only finished the knife ending of 999 :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans