AdamN

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
Now can you make one to get Animal Crossing to work? I really wanted to play the GBA Island and none of these options are on the thing I have.

Dolphin 5.0
Tried setting Port 1 and Port 2 as GBA, but not sure how that would function since you just use a GameCube controller the whole time.

VisualBoyAdvance-M Git (also tried VisualBoyAdvance-M 2.0.1 but that doesn't even recognize the BIOS)
All these videos say to use JoyHub which is not on any version of VBAM I have tried. Mine just says Link -> GameCube

When I am able to get VBAM GIT to work I load the BIOS and it stutters, but Dolphin does not even bat an eyelash. I know people have got the things to work as I have seen people talk about it.... just cannot figure out what version of Dolphin and VBAM they use.

I can't find Options - Link -> Joybus Options, where is it? I'm on version 2.1.0 of Visual Boy Advance-M.

EDIT: I would like to use this software with Animal Crossing to get to the GBA island, how do I do that? Could somebody please give me a step-by-step tutorial that works?

EDIT #2: Ah, I've just realised that I could download an earlier version to solve the problem. I'll try that.

With the modified build here https://www.ngemu.com/threads/vba-m-svn1030e-support-linking-for-gb-gbc-gba-games.161897/ you don't even need BIOS file anymore to use joybus :) it also have additional options to improve joybus connection

Last edited by AdamN,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The arcade version is so fun but the ports yikes lol