Video game tv shows

VashTS

Beat it, son
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just watching some Captiain N, Super Mario World and Adventures of Super Mario Bros 3 and I was thinking, why don't they make cartoons about games anymore. I know they stink compared to todays standards, but they were AWESOME in the day. The main problem was that the writers didn't know how to stick to the script and they changed all kinds of crap in the show compared to what was in the game.

I would watch a Super Mario Bros cartoon. I would also watch a Metroid cartoon. It would be the GREATEST if they remade Captain N!

Why doesn't someone do this??

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
tbh video game tv shows and movies are complete tosh. I remember watching advent children and thought is was horrendous. Saying that I don't mind adaptations of books, recently I watched 'The Damned United' and thought it was excellant.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one question, have you seen the zelda cartoon?

theres a reason no one makes cartoons about them anymore...

well actually Zone of the Enders has an animated series and so does Xenosaga

Yoshimashin

Penguin Spy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a bunch of anime series about video games. Tales of the Abyss was finished not too long ago and I think they are doing Tales of Symphonia now.

If you mean American styled Saturday Morning Cartoons, nobody likes them. Kids like their Bakugans and their Yu-Gi-Ohs and the whatnot.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i love video game tv shows, i have the whole of super mario super show and zelda on dvd, i also have the complete collection adventures of sonic the hedgehog on dvd too, i have captain N all episodes too, it's a shame all they make today is complete tosh like ben 10 and all that other crap, video game cartoons were all about fun, i missed those days, you have to be old enough to remember them to appreciate them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can