very weird case of dream coming true

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
honestly i dont know if you believe this or not but i think i found logical explanation for this so, i guess its not that weird after all.
when i was 10 year old kid i had dream that i played coin up mario bros where mario eats mushroom and grows big mario. well basically, somehow when i was 15-16 i believed that this game existed and started to look it from mame games. then later i remember it was just a dream. well then i saw new super mario bros trailer and i was like "wow they stole my dream" because it was exactly like that.. mario is not big all the time, but i figured out maybe i made dream mashup from bc kid and mario and somehow it was so impressive that i remembered it later... but it was just weird to see that trailer because it was like from my dream but new graphics
wink.gif

DRACO

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i believe you-when i played and beat super mario 64 i thought that luigi should have his own game where hed rescue everybody like 5 years later nintendo came out wit luigis mansion

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this odd dream that I was playing a video game version of Titanic, and I was controlling Kate Winslet with an axe. In the corridors there were zombie versions of the dead crew, and if I didn't hack their heads off than Kate would get crazier and her health would decrease.

Thought nothing of the dream until a few years later when I heard about Eternal Darkness and how the characters sanity metre goes down if she didn't finish off the monster in it.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I remember I wished for a new Nintendo system after N64. GameCube came out a couple years later. I got my wish, it was like Nintendo read my mind, it was so crazy guys!

Lufagathrath

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
* exactly why i keep an emp pulse generator timed to go off every 48 hours ( just encase of stray bugs and cameras )*

( rest assured my other electronic have a brilliantly devised strategy to protect them from harm )

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I dreamed I was eating a cherry pie at Shoney's. My teeth started falling out one by one till they were all gone. Suddenly I realized I was completely naked, so I ran out the door, jumped in the air and flew home.

Which videogame is that?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screw all that I actually had a dream where I got an actual console name right! Playstation 3!

Same joke I used in a predicting future thread.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Hm, lets see... I dreamt that:
Our hometown was invaded by aliens and one of our teachers spontaniously combusted on the humanities staircase.
My friends managed to set light to a marquee with a barbeque.
My housemates wrapped everything in the bathroom with greaseproof paper.
Two of my friends lived in a trailer in a doctors surgery car park.
We confiscated Kuja's magic wand on the top deck of the schoolbus and he spent the rest of the day calling black mages on his cellphone trying to get them to send him a new one. For some bizarre, inexplicable reason Harry Potter showed up planting trees outside and Kuja was devestated to suddenly realised that not only was this one day going to last a whole year, but he was also going to fill the role of Draco Malfoy.

Maybe it's better that mine don't come true
unsure.gif

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dreamed that a meteor crashed in my hometown, and a bumble bee came out of it, and then a wild dog attacked me, but I tamed it with my baseball bat.

Squiffy

GBATemp's Little Embarrassment
Trophies
Website
pyon.co.uk
XP
Country
10 years ago I dreamt that I was on a handheld gaming forum posting in a topic about dreams coming true and I went off on a big rambling post with no end in sighttttttttttttttt llllllloooorrreemmm ipsum dolor sit amettema tis rolod muspi mmmm|||||||myh3ad/\splode||!_^||||\...............
gbasp2.gif

No idea if it'll come true or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*