Homebrew VERY LOUD QUESTION!

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed that certain homebrew such as retroarch are able to amplify the volume way past the 3DS normal maximum level. Is there any way that by patching something that the 3DS could be made to do this by default?

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I can tell, this is done with software to make a "naturally" louder music stream. We're still restricted by software.
Then this means that any homebrew should be capable of doing this, right? This makes me wish that emus like gameyob and blargsnes would have used this method.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then this means that any homebrew should be capable of doing this, right? This makes me wish that emus like gameyob and blargsnes would have used this method.
In theory, yes. However, this is assuming that Retroarch DOES do what I said it did. No clue. That's just the "standard" way to do it without extra hardware.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
NO NEED TO SHOUT DRAK0REX lol I genuinely haven't noticed a difference with the volume with retroarch compared to other homebrew. What model of 3ds do you have I have an Orig 3ds.

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NO NEED TO SHOUT DRAK0REX lol I genuinely haven't noticed a difference with the volume with retroarch compared to other homebrew. What model of 3ds do you have I have an Orig 3ds.
If you go to the audio settings and crank the Audio Volume Level to 12, you'll notice the difference.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay