Gaming "Verify WUP files are correct & complete. DLC/E-Shop require Sig Patch"

Taitanium

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get this error message everytime I try to install a gamecube or wii VC injection. I run WUP Installer GX2 with the homebrew launcher through Haxchii. Any ideas on what I should do?

Reactions: mesho

Taitanium

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, as the msg says, did you activate sigpatch?

You should use the option in haxchi to reload to system menu, then go to hbl, wupinstaller
Everytime i open Haxchi, it automatically sends me to the hbl. Is that normal? How would I get to the "re load to system menu" area?

Last edited by Taitanium,

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Everytime i open Haxchi, it automatically sends me to the hbl. Is that normal? I would I get to the "re load to system menu" area?
Depending on what your config is set to. You will find the config file in haxchi folder on your sd root. See if one of the options in the config is systemmenu. If it's "A" for example, that means hold "A" when launching HBL

You can configure to file to your liking and assign a button to each app you would like as a shortcut. Just make sure you have system menu as one of them as that's what enables sigpatch. Once your config file updated, you will have to reinstall haxchi for it to have the changed effect. Just make sure you don't mess it up

Sanicdotexe321

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So do I need haxchi to fix this problem? because I only use mocha and I get this same error when I'm trying to install marvel avengers battle for earth I saw it had a tm in it so I erased it but I still got the error so what am I doing wrong?

angelbless45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I get this error message everytime I try to install a gamecube or wii VC injection. I run WUP Installer GX2 with the homebrew launcher through Haxchii. Any ideas on what I should do?

This is exactly my problem. Care to lend me a hand please?

systemconfig says b... I hold the button while loading but nothing happes.

MattyMcFly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I get the same error when trying to install Project M. I use Haxchi and have it auto-boot when I start up the system... so the sig patches are not my problem. I don't know why it won't install. Everything else works perfectly!

akhlaq768

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i'm getting the same error while installing any games on wup installer.
ive setmuo haxchi cfw to load while holding B and then pressing the icon on the game controller. theres no message to say anything happens etc.

itsblunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan

I was getting this error too, while trying to install files in WUP Installer....

I had to reboot and restart Mocha CFW and then I was able to install again like normal.

Check Mocha CFW if you are having issues.

Hawethornest

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was getting this error with BotW but every other game installed fine. For me, it turned out to be a corrupt download. Re-downloaded and this time the folder was 2GB larger

TatteredBoat73

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are using Mocha make sure you press A instead of home to boot into Mocha. After press A you should see a Mocha logo. If you see that logo you should be good to go.

Salmanalmulla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
every time i open the haxchii app and hold the A button it just opens the white screen that says ' wiiu menu ' and nothing else happens it gets stuck there until i turn it off

Wagnarok

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been having the same problem as you guys. I just launched Mocha CFW before WUP Installer GX2 and it worked!

Wagnarok

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have been having the same problem as you guys. I just launched Mocha CFW before WUP Installer GX2 and it worked!

DarkKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a similar problem but I use tiramisu instead of haxchii. For me it says like "Confirm complete WUP files are in the folder". Anyone know how to fix it with tiramisu?

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm having a similar problem but I use tiramisu instead of haxchii. For me it says like "Confirm complete WUP files are in the folder". Anyone know how to fix it with tiramisu?
Special characters on folder names are not allowed on Wup Installer, that's why it won't allow you to install.

Copy the "01_sigpatches.rpx" file "/wiiu/environments/tiramisu/modules/setup" to your SD card.

check that Tiramisu is up to date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: but nintendo licensed