Hacking vc injection help please

kingraa777

boom!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi ive been trying to inject my own custom roms for n64 vc i load tcpgecko and attempt to use a vc loadiine rom but cant seem to get the to kernels to work at the same time i keep getting a white screen when loading loadiine can some on walk me throgh the process i dont have any purchesed vc so will be using loadiine for the inject

many thanks

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure it's impossible to run 2 kexploit at one time you either choose one or the other. it'll result in a freeze or system lockup and you would have to hard reset.

kingraa777

boom!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
and what about for snes ??

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

were do i replace my rom ?

D

Deleted User

ECH
Step 1. Get Rom
Step 2. Download Loadiine N64 Rom
Step 3. Replace Rom in it with new Rom and rename it to original Rom's name

Reactions: kingraa777
D

Deleted User

Follow:
-First on wiiu run kernel exploit, then run tcpgecko/pygecko/codehandler(all the same thing they enable gecko).
-Start your snes Vc rom after the game starts enter the vc menu and leavue it there.
- on your pc enter Bin, edit the ip.txt to your wiiu ip(you can see it on your router settings or by enabling develepor tools on wiiu bowser)
-now drag your snes rom into the inject.exe
-after its finished click reset on the VC menu emulator

Reactions: kingraa777

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Deck of Noobs
how do i use this method with loadiine ?
thanks

did you figure it out? if not so this.

1.)run the kexploit for loadiine and run loadiine.

2.)enable pygecko in the settings menu of loadiine. and then once you click enable click okay in the bottom right hand corner.

3.) next launch your VC game (snes,ds,gba) Idk if nes works with this method or not I think it's different just like N64 has its own method.

4.)On your PC Edit the config file(located inVC inject folder from fix94) to be the same as your WiiU ip. (to get your WiiU ip go into the browser and go into the settings and enable developer settings and you wii see your wiiu ip along with a port ignore the port)

5.) ip should be 192.xxx.x.xxx something similar ( to match your WiiU ip so the program knows what to connect to)

6.)enter the VC settings menu ( the one where it allows you to save state)[gba,snes,DS] stay on this menu, put your gamepad down.

7. now go back to your PC just click and drag a rom onto the program created by fix94( the inject file) and it will connect to your wiiu(if you edited the file correctly for your wiiu ip) and it will say searching for nintendo blah blah... and it will send 0x"xxxxxx" bytes of data and then say done.

8.) click reset on the gamepad and it should be the rom you chose to inject. if it's just a black screen etc. that rom may be to big to inject and has broken the VC emu so you need to power down (hard reset) and start again. try a different VC as HI and LO roms affect compatibility when it comes to snes injects.

Last edited by [^Blark^],

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good morning