Hacking VBA saves on an EZ Flash

smartazjb0y

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plan on buying an EZ Flash (Not sure if I should get 3in1 or IV) so I can use it in conjunction with my AceKard 2i on my Ds Lite. Specifically, I want to play Pokemon and Pal Park them over to my Pokemon games on the AceKard. Thing is, my current save for Pokemon Emerald is from when I played it on VBA on my PC, and I want to keep it. Will the EZFlash recognize the .sav file from VBA?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
smartazjb0y said:
I plan on buying an EZ Flash (Not sure if I should get 3in1 or IV) so I can use it in conjunction with my AceKard 2i on my Ds Lite. Specifically, I want to play Pokemon and Pal Park them over to my Pokemon games on the AceKard. Thing is, my current save for Pokemon Emerald is from when I played it on VBA on my PC, and I want to keep it. Will the EZFlash recognize the .sav file from VBA?
If you know where to put the save, and it's in .sav format, then yes!

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
You may have to use the File>Export Battery File option to output the savefile from VBA if the first approach doesn't work, but it should fly.
smile.gif

smartazjb0y

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK thanks. Also, is there a thread or something that will explain to me what I need to do in order to migrate from my GBA games on an EZFlash to my Platinum game on an AceKard 2i?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over