Homebrew VBA GX question

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With all the different control options available for VBA GX, one might not have much to complain about, but I would like to know if I can use my gba as a controller for the emulator (and maybe FCE Ultra GX, too, but beside the point), Game Boy Player style with a link cable in the first gamecube controller port. I know that this and the GB player arent much alike, but I'm really wanting to play some GB/C/A games with that more "authentic" feel while I wait for my Super Card MiniSD to arrive.

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not possible without a modded GBA. Code sent to the GBA has to be signed properly for the GBA to accept it. And even then, a gba program would need to be built to proform the required tasks for the wii homebrew application, which would be damn near impossible

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Presumably said program already exists, correctly signed, on the Game Boy Player disc. You'd just need the user to provide that, then have something on the Wii side to interpret the messages coming from the GBA. Seems like it'd be far from "damn near impossible".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021