Homebrew Various SD Cards and NNID problem

Lucidioebb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. After some tries i was able to downgrade mi o3ds to 9.2 firmware. The next step i want to make is to install rxtools cfw. I was able to install sliderhax in my principal SD Card. The question is that i use at least two SD Cards (8 and 4 GB). After i install the cfw, can i use two SD Cards? Can i install sliderhax on my other SD Card? what recomendations can you give me?
Also, i was banned from the eshop, once i install cfw, can i safely ask nintendo to unban mi NNID on emunad?
Thanks in advance..

Tapri

Forum Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd suggest buying a 16 or 32gb sd card.

Also, after you set up emunand, back up emunand with emunand9 or emunand tool, format your emunand through emunand system settings, go through the whole process of setting up emunand through the first use stuff, then connect your NNID, and then use your backed up emunand and restore it, then your NNID shouldn't have a problem in the store. Otherwise, when you try to connect to the eShop or something through emunand, it'll give you an 022-xxx error because your NNID isn't on a "proper" device, system settings formatting emunand fixes this.

Lucidioebb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for your responses. I know my NNID is banned because the 3DS gives me the 005-5964 error. I chat with Nintendo support because i read somewhere that is the only solution, and they confirmed that was a problem with my NNID for some ilegal code purchases on ebay.
The thing is, could i be able to unban my NNID with Nintendo on emunand?
By the way, i just bought another 32 gb card.

Tapri

Forum Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't unban your NNID unless Nintendo approves it. I did a quick google search and a lot of responses were related to internet connection issues, so you could try to restart your modem and do a connection test via emunand system settings.

Also, as i said in my post above, you can try to format emunand through system settings (make sure it's not sysnand), and relink your NNID, otherwise you wont be able to use eShop and online services because the servers would see your NNID isn't actually on a console, so you have to format emunand to trick it into thinking that it's sysnand.

In the case that your NNID banned, you can make a new NNID, if that NNID doesn't work, you could probably console banned, in which case, there's nothing that can be done.

Last edited by Tapri,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c