Country
Croatia
Overlord Nadrian said:
1. Remove 1 word posts that add nothing to a topic;
2. Merge all double posts;
3. Ban idiots;
4. Fix the bugs I reported.

That's it really.

We already do those things, and generally if a bug is reported in the site discussion thread or anywhere else it is fixed. What bugs are you referring to?

QUOTE(Overlord Nadrian @ Sep 11 2010, 04:14 PM) PS: the 'mod me or ban me' thing was - yet again - sarcasm/cynism that didn't make it through the internet.

cry.gif

I have lost count of the amount of times you have tried to backtrack on things on the forum by claiming "sarcasm."

Find a new method to try and save face when your façade crumbles.

So is there anything else?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Overlord Nadrian said:
EDIT: @AGLCB: seriously though, you constantly refer to yourself in third person, which is amusing at first but gets horribly annoying after a while. Also, you never seem to bother posting good arguments (like recently with the DS/DSi talk). :/
I get bored at times, I am slowly stopping that. And I am not one for arguing over something that isn't really worth arguing over. The DSi/Lite argument is an argument of preference to me and thus isn't anything I am going to change anyone's minds over. Just how I view it. Plus I hate arguing over the internet. Although my last post was a bit mean, sorry about that.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
@Guild: 1. Yeah, I did the same but just telling people they shouldn't do it nearly never helps.
2. I can accept if you accidentally double post without realising (heck, I've done it too), but some people continuously do it.
3. Kekeke.
4. They aren't large bugs, but small ones. That doesn't take from the fact that they're annoying though.

EDIT to your edit: I'm pretty sure I've gone through more shit than you and never had the intention to leave, and I don't want to leave because of one word posts and double posts, I leave because of the current active members.

The people who make one word posts to get post count usually get their due.

Some people don't know how to use the Edit button. Point it out
smile.gif

Small annoying bugs aren't on the top of the list again.

Yeah, you've been here longer than me I guess and got a lot of shit, but I do to. I'm not gonna try to compare shit to shit because it's still shit. Basically, I need you for sex poopyhead.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
p1ngpong said:
We already do those things, and generally if a bug is reported in the site discussion thread or anywhere else it is fixed. What bugs are you referring to?I know you already do those things, but not always, and when I report a post that hasn't yet been removed/edited/merged/whatever, I get frowned upon. :/

A bug. We can still see the topics that were created but not open them.

p1ngpong said:
I have lost count of the amount of times you have tried to backtrack on things on the forum by claiming "sarcasm."

Find a new method to try and save face when your façade crumbles.

So is there anything else?I admit I've done that in the past, but I'm not trying to 'save face' right now. I was being completely honest there.

QUOTE(A Gay Little Cat Boy @ Sep 11 2010, 05:24 PM)
I get bored at times, I am slowly stopping that. And I am not one for arguing over something that isn't really worth arguing over. The DSi/Lite argument is an argument of preference to me and thus isn't anything I am going to change anyone's minds over. Just how I view it. Plus I hate arguing over the internet. Although my last post was a bit mean, sorry about that.
Fair enough.

@Guild: again, telling people to not do something (without handing them out a warn or similar) usually doesn't bring any results. I can use myself as an example.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Posting a video like that? Seriously?
Really clever.

And I'm sure a few of us would be eager to join the staff, but there's no reason to complain if it doesn't happen; it's a privilege, not a right. If you learned to be slightly more forgiving then wouldn't people learn to be more constructive?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm referring to the PM you quoted. Getting someone to break rules deliberately?

(Also, Wii browser is too annoying to type with)

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
You've got nothing Nate. This entire thread is a joke. And the way you crumbled when challenged by me pretty much sums up how little substance there is to all your bitching.

If you want to leave then leave.

But if you stay God help you if start another charade like this again.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I wish I could live in Arizona, though.