Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Overlord Nadrian said:
p1ngpong said:
Well you know what? Why don't you name some of these friends of yours that have been unjustly banned, I would like to know what you are crying about.
I never said they were unjustly banned. And I was trying to joke around a bit by saying that, but oh well, sarcasm never works over the internet.

I don't think you were joking around, I see no humour in any reply you made in this entire thread, all I see is crying and up to this point veiled attacks on staff.

Staff that have treated you very well, have shown extreme lenience to your constant bullshit and have worked diligently to avoid issuing you warns by pming you and trying to talk to you.

I just think that when finally challenged to elaborate on what you are complaining about you realised you have nothing, So you decided to launch into an attack on luke, someone who did what you have been so desperate to do all this time and actually made staff.

I don't think you are anywhere near as intelligent as you would like to believe you are, in many cases you have proven to be extremely ignorant, immature and naive. I do think that you are an extremely unpleasant person though.

I could trash your posts and lock this blog but Im not going to do that. Im not even going to warn you. I will just allow you to continue disgracing yourself here and make a further fool of yourself in public. And let you to continue to show your true colours.

Say hi to the rest of the GBAtemp rejects in ds-scene for me. I hope you enjoy your time there.

See you Nate.

D

Deleted_171835

I want to get a post in before the inevitable lock.
bye, overlord.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The cat boy really doesn't care if you leave
yay.gif

Honestly I see no reason to care.
Also why would anyone want to Mod you? If anything this thread has proven you would be a horrible mod and would drive the threads straight into the dirt.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You didn't have to make a thread about leaving.
You should of just left.

Now this thread is going off the rails.

You would be a horrible mod. no offense.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Oh, I know you've treated me well when it comes to warns and stuff.

I don't understand what you mean by 'when finally challenged to elaborate on what you are complaining about'. Please elaborate.

Also, I attack luke because he attacks me. Offense is the best defense, no?
mellow.gif

I wanted to join staff desperately during the Summer of 2009. When that didn't happen, I realised that it wouldn't ever happen anyway, so I stopped caring.

Show me some cases of 'extreme ignorance, immaturity and naivety'.

You do know that trashing my posts and locking this blog would only make the staff look like they can't handle complaints, right?

PS: intelligence really has nothing to do with behaviour whatsoever.

EDIT: @AGLCB: you're one of the people I thought were ignorant. Sorry.

@iFish: same. Also, if I hadn't made a thread, I'd look pretty stupid, no? By making this I just wanted to tell everyone why I left and just can't be arsed to care anymore.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
iFish said:
You didn't have to make a thread about leaving.
You should of just left.
You can say that to all the other people that made a thread about leaving but no, you're ifish and will jump on the bandwagon at first choice.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Overlord Nadrian said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Sorry, thought it was a silly line.It's the truth.

EDIT: @staff: just listen to my suggestions. Please.

Have you made any suggestion in this thread?

Apart from crying, calling out staff, saying we have banned people who shouldn't be banned, accusing us of favouritism, saying we are doing a bad job, saying the site sucks and calling out Luke I see no suggestions here.

Is this a suggestion?
QUOTE(Overlord Nadrian @ Sep 11 2010, 03:10 PM) Suck it up, staff members, GBAtemp nowadays sucks. Mod me or ban me, it's up to you.

Why don't you restate the suggestions you have for us? I must have missed them.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
1. Remove 1 word posts that add nothing to a topic;
2. Merge all double posts;
3. Ban idiots;
4. Fix the bugs I reported.

That's it really.

PS: the 'mod me or ban me' thing was - yet again - sarcasm/cynism that didn't make it through the internet.

cry.gif

EDIT: @AGLCB: seriously though, you constantly refer to yourself in third person, which is amusing at first but gets horribly annoying after a while. Also, you never seem to bother posting good arguments (like recently with the DS/DSi talk). :/

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
EDIT: @AGLCB: you're one of the people I thought were ignorant. Sorry.
I could tell
glare.gif
I am kind enough to accept the apology, but not kind enough to forget.

Guuuuiiiiiilttt trrriiiiiiiipppp

QUOTE(Overlord Nadrian @ Sep 11 2010, 11:14 AM)
3. Ban idiots;

Don't be spoiled.

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Trolled thread is trolled

TROLOLOLOL TROLLOLOLOL. I don't see why everyones being so childish so what if this guy is insulting the staff. They are insulting him back. And as soon as the first flame came everyone else just joined in to get their post counts up or something. LEAVE NATHAN ALONE.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
3. Ban idiots;

1. I kept reporting one word posts and eventually a mod told me that while they're annoying, they're far from the top of the list. Best thing to do is to respond to the post saying why one word posts are bad then add something meaningful to the conversation.

2. It's a small error people will make, it's not a big deal. Same goes with one word posts. While it can be a nuisance it's not a derailing issue.

3. Which idiots? Although calling for the ban of a lot of people will just create more drama though, it's a catch 22.

4. Bugs are bugs, they take time, especially since there's not a thousand people who can fix them.

EDIT: But quitting a forum for a few one word posts and double posts seems a little drastic, no? I've gotten trolled, gotten flamed, and have walked through a lot of shit here but I've never had the desire to leave.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rowan said:

TROLOLOLOL TROLLOLOLOL. I don't see why everyones being so childish so what if this guy is insulting the staff. They are insulting him back. And as soon as the first flame came everyone else just joined in to get their post counts up or something. LEAVE NATHAN ALONE.

No post count in blogs
wink.gif

Rowan

Trophies
XP
Country
iFish said:
Rowan said:

No post count in blogs
wink.gif
I don't care

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@Guild: 1. Yeah, I did the same but just telling people they shouldn't do it nearly never helps.
2. I can accept if you accidentally double post without realising (heck, I've done it too), but some people continuously do it.
3. Kekeke.
4. They aren't large bugs, but small ones. That doesn't take from the fact that they're annoying though.

EDIT to your edit: I'm pretty sure I've gone through more shit than you and never had the intention to leave, and I don't want to leave because of one word posts and double posts, I leave because of the current active members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fuckin heavy storm over here