Van hits muslims on their way out from prayer

OverBlade24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you read what i was replying to ?? I was replying to a comment saying terrorism is something that describes "putting fear in someones heart" , so i was saying that making a muslim scared is an act of terrorism ??

The only retard here is you, ramming people with a car because you wanted to kill some people of a different race, sex, sexual orientation or religion to you is a HATE CRIME. This guy was not part of a terror group or was brainwashed by far right views online, he is unstable.

The English PM is calling this a terror crime just to please the muslims , end of

Stop with your noob comments if you have no idea what you are talking about

Calls out for noob comments
Gets rammed by OP

D

Deleted-355425

Just re-read this and it gave me a good chuckle. If these guys want to look like genuine Islamists why would they kill muslims? Just think about that for a sec, it has nothing to with religion, it's basic logic.
It's like shooting your own foot.
Would you kill British expats in other countries and then go on to say "We british need to stick together"? No, it doesnt make any sense, why would you kill one of your own if you truly want to push an agenda?
That's like killing every liberal that would vote and going on to say "I'm a liberal." You clearly are not if you're going to kill every one of your own.
Would you say "I love mother" and then kill her? No, it's self-contradictory.

Stop pandering you cretin.

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It doesn't make it right. Yes there have been tons of attacks in the name of Islam but murder is murder. Now matter who causes it.
People are afraid and fear mongering will be the end to so many, even if fear may be justified. I'm not defending the horrible acts that have been done in the name of Islam, but nor will I defend these acts either.
Not the name of Islam. Islam is religion of peace you mean in the supposed name of Islam according to isis

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus christ all this shit does is shut down dialogue and convince either side the other is evil and needs to be killed. This perpetuates fear of both sides about each other. Have any of these people tried to start a dialogue? Have any of these people who kill Muslims tried to talk to a non radical Muslim and had an intelligent conversation about what they believe and why? Even try talking to a radical. Obviously they aren't going to be converted but open up dialogue. Maybe you can show them why they are wrong. And the other way around too. Radical Muslims never try to talk to Christians, or athiests, or Americans etc. Learn about other cultures, open up conversation. If they're still going to commit acts of terror afterwards I can't stop them but I at least ask they learn who they are killing. Both sides.

Reactions: TheDarkGreninja

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
being a former muslim (if you call me even that I jumped ship after my engagement got broken off) anyways right on muslims beng human and DO NOT deserve this what would happen if catholics started major terror attacks we would condemn the attacks but not purge Christians double standard there anyways no one deserves this i ASSUME it's a game of follow the leader not many attacks on muslims by non muslims occuured until after people like trump and former canadian PM harper assumed power now all these hate groups like the KKK thinks it's alright to kill muslims

Mansize

GBATemp Hardware
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just re-read this and it gave me a good chuckle. If these guys want to look like genuine Islamists why would they kill muslims? Just think about that for a sec, it has nothing to with religion, it's basic logic.
It's like shooting your own foot.
Would you kill British expats in other countries and then go on to say "We british need to stick together"? No, it doesnt make any sense, why would you kill one of your own if you truly want to push an agenda?
That's like killing every liberal that would vote and going on to say "I'm a liberal." You clearly are not if you're going to kill every one of your own.
Would you say "I love mother" and then kill her? No, it's self-contradictory.

Psychology behind terrorism isnt that simple. Religious madness can well justify terrorist attacks on people of the same faith. This used to happen in the West too. Just look at the terrorist invasions from poor and bleak France launched in high medieval times upon their fellow Christian neighbours in Toulouse/Languedoc. A brutal 20 year war and mass burnings of heretics was the result. Infamously, wholesale slaughter after a succesful siege was the norm; even though the pretense was heresy, Catholics were often offered no quarter / were slaughtered alike. No pope up to date has even apologized for it yet.

"But that was all so long ago." Yes, but that is the difference between us and them, and the problem. We will never get it. Our modern mind cannot understand committing such heinous crimes like flying into the WTC or to go on a crusade "to walk like Him in the lands of Provence." Our modern minds are focussed on the present and future, while the apocalyptic mind thinks we are at the end of things, and mostly looks back to what has already happened.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Psychology behind terrorism isnt that simple. Religious madness can well justify terrorist attacks on people of the same faith. This used to happen in the West too. Just look at the terrorist invasions from poor and bleak France launched in high medieval times upon their fellow Christian neighbours in Toulouse/Languedoc. A brutal 20 year war and mass burnings of heretics was the result. Infamously, wholesale slaughter after a succesful siege was the norm; even though the pretense was heresy, Catholics were often offered no quarter / were slaughtered alike. No pope up to date has even apologized for it yet.

"But that was all so long ago." Yes, but that is the difference between us and them, and the problem. We will never get it. Our modern mind cannot understand committing such heinous crimes like flying into the WTC or to go on a crusade "to walk like Him in the lands of Provence." Our modern minds are focussed on the present and future, while the apocalyptic mind thinks we are at the end of things, and mostly looks back to what has already happened.

Of course, I'm not saying the psychology of terrorism is simple. What I am saying is that the logic behind a successful terrorist organisation often is.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
i really think its time the superpowers like America and Russia stop this infighting and start fighting together against ISIS.

I mean imagine if the worlds current 6 superpowers sent their entire militia into Countries like Syria and hunted ISIS and Al Qaeda like the dogs that they are. These attacks would cease and even if they continued it would be minimal causalities at best. All the superpowers need to do is band together and take whatever territory that the terrorists control. If the terrorists have no territory then its just a matter of taking them out with drones.

And before anyone says, THEY ARE ALREADY DOING THIS, true but they are fighting like sheep right now.All they are doing is either resupplying ISIS's opposition and not actually putting thousands of soldiers on the ground. If america and Russia alone shipped out their entire army that would easily out power ISIS. So imagine what would happen, if the entire armies of the worlds 6 superpowers, were sent into countries like Syria. Yes there would be deaths for isis and the 6 superpowers.... but all they would need to do is cover the ground killing whatever IS dipshit that comes into view. This is the BEST way to deal with ISIS since wayyyy less innocents would die since NO airstrikes would be needed since it would be hand to hand combat. Good old fashion caveman shit. i mean IS would be overpowered by all 6 world armies and there would be a lot less deaths in the west.

If the current governments dont deal with ISIS NOW! then your children will pay the ultimate price. Just imagine if isis got ahold of a countries nuke briefcase....

Also dont now if anyone heard but ISIS's leader was apparently taken out by the Russians a few weeks back....

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

CallmeBerto

The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
i really think its time the superpowers like America and Russia stop this infighting and start fighting together against ISIS.

I mean imagine if the worlds current 6 superpowers sent their entire militia into Countries like Syria and hunted ISIS and Al Qaeda like the dogs that they are. These attacks would cease and even if they continued it would be minimal causalities at best. All the superpowers need to do is band together and take whatever territory that the terrorists control. If the terrorists have no territory then its just a matter of taking them out with drones.

And before anyone says, THEY ARE ALREADY DOING THIS, true but they are fighting like sheep right now.All they are doing is either resupplying ISIS's opposition and not actually putting thousands of soldiers on the ground. If america and Russia alone shipped out their entire army that would easily out power ISIS. So imagine what would happen, if the entire armies of the worlds 6 superpowers, were sent into countries like Syria. Yes there would be deaths for isis and the 6 superpowers.... but all they would need to do is cover the ground killing whatever IS dipshit that comes into view. This is the BEST way to deal with ISIS since wayyyy less innocents would die since NO airstrikes would be needed since it would be hand to hand combat. Good old fashion caveman shit. i mean IS would be overpowered by all 6 world armies and there would be a lot less deaths in the west.

If the current governments dont deal with ISIS NOW! then your children will pay the ultimate price. Just imagine if isis got ahold of a countries nuke briefcase....

Also dont now if anyone heard but ISIS's leader was apparently taken out by the Russians a few weeks back....

Us going there and leaving too early is what caused ISIS to be born. If we were do this we can't make the same mistake again. (which we will)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1