clegion

OP
Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
does anyone experiences the random freezing on the VC 2? it sometime happens during the mission after three mission done, sometime it just randomly happen
i am already repeating my october story mission for 5 times, and the last time got stopped infront of the general
yes right in front of the general, after Avan slashes him, then i got stuck

englishteacher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
clegion said:
does anyone experiences the random freezing on the VC 2? it sometime happens during the mission after three mission done, sometime it just randomly happen
i am already repeating my october story mission for 5 times, and the last time got stopped infront of the general
yes right in front of the general, after Avan slashes him, then i got stuck

I'm also experiences this problem as well, it randomly happened to me.. after defeating a soldier, the character just stand still with me can't do anything.. The odd things that I noticed is I can still press home button on PSP to go back to XMB (meaning the PSP not actually freezes) and I also see that there is no body of the person that I defeated (only the person shadow)..

I wonder if this is a bug??

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probally some sort of Anti-Piracy that only affects the older FW's. Though, i wouldnt know since i have the legit PSN version.

That...or did you guys install? I heard that having it on the memory stick and installing it can cause issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1