Hacking V2watch.com, is it legitimate?

Do you think v2watch.com is trustworthy?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wellington2k

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I've been looking for a cheap flashcart for my DSi XL v1.4.5. I've already purchased a R4i-SDHC v1.4 from r4i-r4.com for my old DS Lite and it worked out great, but it seems that the site's account is has been suspended. I've been looking for another place to purchase the flashcart and found v2watch.com. It would cost roughly $9 for a R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS including shipping from v2watch, which is super cheap compared to other sites. As always, I looked for reviews of this site on shoptemp. Most of them were 5 star, but almost all of the 5 star reviews are fake, written by accounts with only one message or even removed from the site.

What do you think? Do you think it's trustworthy?

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes i have bought from v2watch and they accepted paypal, they sent me an invoice saying it was for lingerie to avoid paypal blocking the transaction.
I received the r4igold 3ds(r4igold.cn version) about 9 days later

just checked there site and the r4igold 3ds is on sale again for 10 + 3.12 for tracked shipping

ICCAFSN

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've received orders from both v2watch and ndsgamer in the past. The products were genuine. As dragonblood9999 references above, Paypal has blocked any funds being applied toward flashcarts so v2watch will send you a modified invoice. You may also have to initiate the transaction by e-mailing their customer support first (been a while since I ordered).

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If I ended up with an invoice for lingerie, I'd have more to worry about than PayPal! :blink:

yeah I know. I was like WTF but i got my r4i gold 3ds and not lingerie(thank god) in about a week and a half from them

here is the paypal invoice i received from there sister site

I2Dmjau.png

the funny thing is that i might buy some more "lingerie" from them this week

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end