Homebrew (V*) HAX

Tex_McBladeSword

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have access to the other entry points then what point does this serve? I get the whole "the more the merrier" concept. However, if you NEED another entry point for this, then I'm lost.

I think you just need another entry for installation. IE you could borrow a friend's copy of Cubic Ninja to install it, then launch it whenever you want via VVVVVV

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
If you have access to the other entry points then what point does this serve? I get the whole "the more the merrier" concept. However, if you NEED another entry point for this, then I'm lost.
It's useful for people who want an installable, easily accessible exploit from the home menu. Some people are on firmwares that can't install CIA's so the HBL cia is out and using browserhax everytime is very inconvenient.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I think you just need another entry for installation. IE you could borrow a friend's copy of Cubic Ninja to install it, then launch it whenever you want via VVVVVV

Well, there IS that. Outside of that, though. Oo

I mean, there's so many games with secondary exploits, might as well exploit them.

That's just redundant, if that's truly the reason.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
It's nice to not have to be forced to have a game you don't want to play taking up the cart slot. That isn't an issue with eshop hax games. And it's certainly cheaper than OOT digital.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It's useful for people who want an installable, easily accessible exploit from the home menu. Some people are on firmwares that can't install CIA's so the HBL cia is out and using browserhax everytime is very inconvenient.

.... Downgrades are pretty safe at this point.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
It's nice to not have to be forced to have a game you don't want to play taking up the cart slot. That isn't an issue with eshop games. And it's certainly cheaper than OOT digital.

I spose this would take the place of IronHAX, then? I actually forgot that died. Whoops.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
.... Downgrades are pretty safe at this point.
That doesn't mean there aren't people who don't want to mess with that, because they have no need for it. Downgrading and installing an A9LH CFW is a pretty involved process and kind of a hassle just to install one HBL cia, assuming the person isn't a pirate.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
That doesn't mean there aren't people who don't want to mess with that, because they have no need for it. Downgrading and installing an A9LH CFW is a pretty involved process and kind of a hassle just to install one HBL cia, assuming the person isn't a pirate.

A9lh is a topic on its own. I'd just downgrade to have menuhax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)