zak karpan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey GBAtemp so I am trying to install V hax and it gave me the error code above

Now I am thinking the reason is that I am using a CIA version installed from freeShop

Please confirm or give a different reason why

Thank You

zak karpan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I entered the V hax menu that I downloaded from the salt team webpage and it directed me to the github where I tried to install it I entered my firmware 11.0.0-33 on emunand then it says downloading payload installing payload looks like something went wrong

Current status: failed to install the save files with romfs old3ds save dir then it says the error code

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I entered the V hax menu that I downloaded from the salt team webpage and it directed me to the github where I tried to install it I entered my firmware 11.0.0-33 on emunand then it says downloading payload installing payload looks like something went wrong

Current status: failed to install the save files with romfs old3ds save dir then it says the error code
if your on cfw, why don't you just get the homebrew launcher cia????

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah good point did not think of that super sorry :(
just note that the hbl cia may not work of of the box. If it dosen't work for you the first time and you just didn't get a yellow screen, there should be a payload called "homebrew_lanchur_cia_ropbin_payload_10_7_0_43" or something like that. To get it to work, just change the numbers in the name to be "11_0_0_33"

SlimPortable

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, checked the eShop and there wasn't any update for the game. Guess my 3DS was acting wonkey for a bit. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Last edited by SlimPortable,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1