_Kim_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello!

Maybe this is a very stupid question, but does anyone have a V.1.15 ready to put on my DSTT?
I've downloaded it from this site, but there are like 50 files in it, and I don't know how to unzip all these files and make it a file to put on my DSTT

Thank you!

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah I have it here

just download and unzip and copy the contents and locate the eng folder copy the contents of this folder (open the eng folder) and copy the TTMENU.DAT file and the folder called TTmenu to your mem card this will copy both the menu file and the menu folder and the contents of the menu folder to your memory card
smile.gif

then make a folder on your memory card and call it games put all games in this folder and that way you keep things organised
smile.gif

you can make other folders for other stuff like HOMEBREW and MUSIC etc etc
smile.gif

_Kim_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
kobykaan said:
yeah I have it here

just download and unzip and copy the contents and locate the eng folder copy the contents of this folder (open the eng folder) and copy the TTMENU.DAT file and the folder called TTmenu to your mem card this will copy both the menu file and the menu folder and the contents of the menu folder to your memory card
smile.gif

then make a folder on your memory card and call it games put all games in this folder and that way you keep things organised
smile.gif

you can make other folders for other stuff like HOMEBREW and MUSIC etc etc
smile.gif

Thank you so much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.