Uxploit: It's a fake.

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by FusionGamer, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FusionGamer
    OP

FusionGamer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 12, 2014
    United States
    I mean, seriously? Claiming it's a Kernel exploit and then using the Browser exploit? Real credible there.

Oh, and BTW: The System Menu already has the ability to create folders :O Let's replicate something the system can already do! Yeah! Bye Bye credibility!

And then he posts this: "Obviously I was manipulating the RAM". Dude. Seriously dude? You do realize that the RAM is cleared every time you turn off a computer, right? Meaning whatever he was "manipulating" (doubt it), the edits got cleared when he turned off his Wii U. Major Whoops!

For the few of those who haven't seen his video (The previous thread got closed thus no more bumps):

Fpsrussia117 likes this.
  2. crwys

crwys GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 26, 2008
    United States
    Facepalm.

That is all.

Fpsrussia117 likes this.
  3. TeamScriptKiddies

TeamScriptKiddies Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer

Apr 3, 2014
    United States
    Planet Earth :P
    Reported, original thread has already been locked, i have no idea why you insisted on making another one

Margen67 likes this.
  4. dojafoja

dojafoja life elevated

Jan 2, 2014
    I was starting to wonder if he had 2 seperate WiiU's. When he tries to 'cover his ip address' maybe he swaps his gamepad for one with an already created folder. When he enables developer tools it says his consoles ip is 10.0.0.7. Which he doesnt try to hide at all. Then later in the video on the exact same console when he's trying to suspiciously hide his consoles local IP it is 10.0.0.54. Not calling it fake, but again, kind of fishy. If it were. me, I would just give it to a dev and have them verify my credibility.

5. Marionumber1

Marionumber1 GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 7, 2010
    United States
    Why was a new thread created for this? The old one got locked for a reason.

6. DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    LOL

"Let's replicate something the system can already do! Yeah! Bye Bye credibility!"

Sure, if we did that then piracy would be enabled. The scene is sortve fresh. It's not like we're already running fucking ROMs. Creating a folder is a good start. Either get some knowledge or get out...

7. Marionumber1

Marionumber1 GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 7, 2010
    United States

Either get some proof or get out. Last thing I'll say to you on this issue.

8. DarkFlare69

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    "Claiming it's a Kernel exploit and then using the Browser exploit?"
    I dare you to name one other exploit that can do this without the Internet browser.

9. DarkFlare69

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    "You do realize that the RAM is cleared every time you turn off a computer, right?"

Yes, I do. Everything you do modifies the RAM in a little way... It doesn't stay consistent the entire time your console has been turned on.

Vulpes Abnocto

10. Minox

Minox Spytech Employee

Supervisor
    Aug 27, 2007
    Fake or not, the other topic was locked and so is this one now. Please do not create another topic about it.

pelago and Margen67 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.