1. Loadie

OP Loadie Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    GBA-Temp,

I'm not sure how much longer I will be doing giveaways so I've decide to go ahead and make one of my automated trade bots public. Currently I am releasing my Wonder Trade bot to the public. If you'd like to use it feel, free, it will be attached to this thread. If you have any questions on how to use it, please, don't hesitate to ask. This software requires a 3DS, both old & new supported, with CFW/NTR.

I've also add a Twitch.TV integration to it, so your Wonder Trades can have a timer for your chat participants to see. It also supports synchronizing multiple consoles together. Here's a basic breakdown of how to operate it:

1) In the IP text box, enter the local IP address of the 3DS console you wish to connect to.
    2) For the PK7 directory, select the folder on your PC that contains the PK7 (Pokemon) files you wish to Wonder Trade.

Optional:

If you would like your trades to have a countdown in your Twitch.TV channel,
    1) Check the box "Enable chat countdown."
    2) Enter the username of your bot into the Username text box.
    3) Enter your oAuth Token into in the oAuth Token text box. (If you do not have an oAuth Token you can quickly have one generated by clicking the blue link)
    4) Enter the channel name you want your bot to enter when performing the countdown.

Synchronization:

As stated above, you can also "sync" numerous consoles to trade at the same time, on the same timer countdown. To do so, open multiple copies of the application, also make sure to put each executable in their own folder! Assign each console you're connect to a unique Bot ID Number, and select how many trade bots you are using total. The sync directory can be any directory of your choice on your PC. The bot merely writes/deletes text files from this directory to perform the synchronization.

Good luck, and enjoy!

Attached Files:

APEX PREDATOR likes this.
  2. thekillnator

thekillnator Member
    Newcomer

United States
    This is a great tool, Is there anyway to change the ShinyGTS,Com to my own?

3. Asia81

Asia81 GBAtemp Guru

France
    It remind me the good time of Fake GTS on G4/5

4. Loadie

OP Loadie Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I also have a GTS bot for SUMO/USUM, not sure if I will release that yet though. It can create fully customizable mons via Twitch commands. Example: !trade ability: Pressure , Nickname: Mikey, Atk: 252 , Deposit: Pikipek. It supports nearly every possible custom attribute for each mon. Was quite a project lol.

APEX PREDATOR likes this.
  5. Stratosfeargaming

Newcomer

United States
    Thank you so much for releasing the wonderbot

Is there anyway youd consider sharing the gts trade bot? Please reply even if the answer is no. Ive been searching 2 years for a bot like yours please dont shrug me away like all the others.

6. AngeloftheNight091

AngeloftheNight091 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Did you figure this out?

7. AngeloftheNight091

Canada
    If you open the .exe file in HXD, Search for a Unicode string with Shinygts.com Then Replace the values for your own custom url. @thekillnator

thekillnator likes this.
  8. AngeloftheNight091

Canada
    Look for Ledybot or PKM-NTR

9. desrone2

desrone2 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    How does one use this exactly? Is it easier than just importing someones save and trading with another 3ds what you'd like to have on your main file?

AngeloftheNight091 likes this.
  10. AngeloftheNight091

Canada
    You basically connect to your console, and select a folder on your computer with all .pk7 files in it. Thats for the Pk-Trader

11. desrone2

desrone2 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Know any sites with pk-7 files of a lot/most pokemon?

12. thekillnator

thekillnator Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey thanks for the Info, now i can use this tool. :)

13. AngeloftheNight091

Canada
    https://projectpokemon.org/home/files/

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

You're welcome

14. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    And this is why I don't trust Wonder Trade anymore.

15. desrone2

desrone2 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
  16. SakuraMangaka

SakuraMangaka Newbie
    Newcomer

Slovakia
    Can someone please help me edit the ShinyGTS.com to EULove.TV? I tried to do it with the image guide, but after I saved the bot no longer works. Says it cannot be opened on my PC and only makes
    the PK-Trader.exe.bak file and thats all. thanks for assistance.
    e upload_2018-11-17_12-7-10.png

17. AyanamiRei0

AyanamiRei0 GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.

United Kingdom
    I know this thread is long dead but I can't seem to get this too work at all like it trades the first pokemon in the first slot and that's it.

18. Lucabastianello

Newcomer

United States
    Is anyone able to compile an exact version, but without the forced "rename". I don't really see the purpose of forcing a "fake name" as OT. Yes, I understand promoting your websitetwitch, but I don't want to send out fake pokemons, I would like the bot piking up .pk7 files and send them as they are, without changing the OP which is kinda weird to me, I mean, I dont get the point.
    Any suggestion?
    I already tried with a HeX heditor to modify the ShinGTS.com but it is not the same thing, imagine receviging a mythical or a legendary with a rename, it does loose all its legitness. So why can't we have the same OT as the Pk.7 files? This forced rename seems very bad to me ngl.
    THe program it self fantastic, probabluy the best WT bot ever tested, but this OT change really bothers me.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Wonder, Trade,