ROM Hack USUM Wonder Trade Bot

Loadie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBA-Temp,

I'm not sure how much longer I will be doing giveaways so I've decide to go ahead and make one of my automated trade bots public. Currently I am releasing my Wonder Trade bot to the public. If you'd like to use it feel, free, it will be attached to this thread. If you have any questions on how to use it, please, don't hesitate to ask. This software requires a 3DS, both old & new supported, with CFW/NTR.

I've also add a Twitch.TV integration to it, so your Wonder Trades can have a timer for your chat participants to see. It also supports synchronizing multiple consoles together. Here's a basic breakdown of how to operate it:

1) In the IP text box, enter the local IP address of the 3DS console you wish to connect to.
2) For the PK7 directory, select the folder on your PC that contains the PK7 (Pokemon) files you wish to Wonder Trade.

Optional:

If you would like your trades to have a countdown in your Twitch.TV channel,
1) Check the box "Enable chat countdown."
2) Enter the username of your bot into the Username text box.
3) Enter your oAuth Token into in the oAuth Token text box. (If you do not have an oAuth Token you can quickly have one generated by clicking the blue link)
4) Enter the channel name you want your bot to enter when performing the countdown.

Synchronization:

As stated above, you can also "sync" numerous consoles to trade at the same time, on the same timer countdown. To do so, open multiple copies of the application, also make sure to put each executable in their own folder! Assign each console you're connect to a unique Bot ID Number, and select how many trade bots you are using total. The sync directory can be any directory of your choice on your PC. The bot merely writes/deletes text files from this directory to perform the synchronization.

Good luck, and enjoy!

Attachments

• PK-Trader 1.1.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 602
  • Screen Shot.png
    Screen Shot.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 728
Reactions: APEX PREDATOR

Loadie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It remind me the good time of Fake GTS on G4/5

I also have a GTS bot for SUMO/USUM, not sure if I will release that yet though. It can create fully customizable mons via Twitch commands. Example: !trade ability: Pressure , Nickname: Mikey, Atk: 252 , Deposit: Pikipek. It supports nearly every possible custom attribute for each mon. Was quite a project lol.

Reactions: APEX PREDATOR

Stratosfeargaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also have a GTS bot for SUMO/USUM, not sure if I will release that yet though. It can create fully customizable mons via Twitch commands. Example: !trade ability: Pressure , Nickname: Mikey, Atk: 252 , Deposit: Pikipek. It supports nearly every possible custom attribute for each mon. Was quite a project lol.
Thank you so much for releasing the wonderbot

Is there anyway youd consider sharing the gts trade bot? Please reply even if the answer is no. Ive been searching 2 years for a bot like yours please dont shrug me away like all the others.

AngeloftheNight091

Trophies
Website
www.snowpointtemple.com
XP
Country
Canada
If you open the .exe file in HXD, Search for a Unicode string with Shinygts.com Then Replace the values for your own custom url. @thekillnator

Attachments

• 2018-08-22 08_14_44-HxD - [E__PK-Trader_PK-Trader AOTN091tv.exe].png
    2018-08-22 08_14_44-HxD - [E__PK-Trader_PK-Trader AOTN091tv.exe].png
    2.9 KB · Views: 382
  • 2018-08-22 08_14_06-HxD - [E__PK-Trader_PK-Trader.exe].png
    2018-08-22 08_14_06-HxD - [E__PK-Trader_PK-Trader.exe].png
    3.3 KB · Views: 310
Reactions: thekillnator

AngeloftheNight091

Trophies
Website
www.snowpointtemple.com
XP
Country
Canada
How does one use this exactly? Is it easier than just importing someones save and trading with another 3ds what you'd like to have on your main file?

You basically connect to your console, and select a folder on your computer with all .pk7 files in it. Thats for the Pk-Trader

SakuraMangaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
If you open the .exe file in HXD, Search for a Unicode string with Shinygts.com Then Replace the values for your own custom url. @thekillnator
Can someone please help me edit the ShinyGTS.com to EULove.TV? I tried to do it with the image guide, but after I saved the bot no longer works. Says it cannot be opened on my PC and only makes
the PK-Trader.exe.bak file and thats all. thanks for assistance.
e
upload_2018-11-17_12-7-10.png

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know this thread is long dead but I can't seem to get this too work at all like it trades the first pokemon in the first slot and that's it.

D

Deleted User

Is anyone able to compile an exact version, but without the forced "rename". I don't really see the purpose of forcing a "fake name" as OT. Yes, I understand promoting your websitetwitch, but I don't want to send out fake pokemons, I would like the bot piking up .pk7 files and send them as they are, without changing the OP which is kinda weird to me, I mean, I dont get the point.
Any suggestion?
I already tried with a HeX heditor to modify the ShinGTS.com but it is not the same thing, imagine receviging a mythical or a legendary with a rename, it does loose all its legitness. So why can't we have the same OT as the Pk.7 files? This forced rename seems very bad to me ngl.
THe program it self fantastic, probabluy the best WT bot ever tested, but this OT change really bothers me.

nanoguy3332

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GBA-Temp,

I'm not sure how much longer I will be doing giveaways so I've decide to go ahead and make one of my automated trade bots public. Currently I am releasing my Wonder Trade bot to the public. If you'd like to use it feel, free, it will be attached to this thread. If you have any questions on how to use it, please, don't hesitate to ask. This software requires a 3DS, both old & new supported, with CFW/NTR.

I've also add a Twitch.TV integration to it, so your Wonder Trades can have a timer for your chat participants to see. It also supports synchronizing multiple consoles together. Here's a basic breakdown of how to operate it:

1) In the IP text box, enter the local IP address of the 3DS console you wish to connect to.
2) For the PK7 directory, select the folder on your PC that contains the PK7 (Pokemon) files you wish to Wonder Trade.

Optional:

If you would like your trades to have a countdown in your Twitch.TV channel,
1) Check the box "Enable chat countdown."
2) Enter the username of your bot into the Username text box.
3) Enter your oAuth Token into in the oAuth Token text box. (If you do not have an oAuth Token you can quickly have one generated by clicking the blue link)
4) Enter the channel name you want your bot to enter when performing the countdown.

Synchronization:

As stated above, you can also "sync" numerous consoles to trade at the same time, on the same timer countdown. To do so, open multiple copies of the application, also make sure to put each executable in their own folder! Assign each console you're connect to a unique Bot ID Number, and select how many trade bots you are using total. The sync directory can be any directory of your choice on your PC. The bot merely writes/deletes text files from this directory to perform the synchronization.

Good luck, and enjoy!
Question: does it work with unmodded 3ds’s/2ds’s and does it work with Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphirre?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...