ROM Hack USUM IPS Patches

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hey @Ericjwg! I've just created a new code patch to remove shiny-lock on some certain legendaries. :)

EDIT: fixed the file.
EDIT2: Fixed the old byte it's now 03, completely removes shiny lock!
EDIT3: Fixed again, changed the byte to 01, so it should remove shiny lock instead of providing 100% shininess all time, my apologies for some oversight.

Attachments

• Fixed ShinyLockRemoval.7z
    164 bytes · Views: 159
Last edited by Windylacine,
Reactions: DocKlokMan

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
what the heck is that? 5309kb ips? are you sure?

those ips i shared are manual typed by me. I think you didn't use ips gen-tool correctly...
Now I noticed that, I wonder something went wrong, I gotta look into it for a fix.

Just fixed it, I've created the ips patch in the wrong way. ^^;;

Last edited by Windylacine,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @Ericjwg! I've just created a new code patch to remove shiny-lock on some certain legendaries. :)

EDITED: fixed the file.
I'll be trying this out to see if it works with other shiny cheats I have. Can you give me an example of a shiny locked Pokémon to try it on? PM me if it's considered a spoiler. I'd ned to know roughly when it the game I'd come across it too.

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I'll be trying this out to see if it works with other shiny cheats I have. Can you give me an example of a shiny locked Pokémon to try it on? PM me if it's considered a spoiler. I'd ned to know roughly when it the game I'd come across it too.
try it on some certain pokemon like mascot pokemon or faeries.

Reactions: Garblant

djmocella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there no way to turn off the codes.ips in game without having to turn off the game patches? or enable a way to hold a button like R to active codes?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there no way to turn off the codes.ips in game without having to turn off the game patches? or enable a way to hold a button like R to active codes?
There isn't, but I did issue a request on the Github to see if it could be added as a feature in the next release. I'm not sure if the patches require a reboot to toggle them by the way they work, or if it's possible or not but I asked anyway Lol.

djmocella

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There isn't, but I did issue a request on the Github to see if it could be added as a feature in the next release. I'm not sure if the patches require a reboot to toggle them by the way they work, or if it's possible or not but I asked anyway Lol.

thanks for letting me know, is there anyway to convert IPS patches to work on NTR? i can enable and disable using that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.