Usrcheat.dat ; Mario Kart [WiFi]?

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by DarkMario616, Nov 5, 2008.

1. DarkMario616
    OP

DarkMario616 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 19, 2008
    United States
    New York
    Right, so the ones I found here are dead links.

There don't seem to be [have tried all cheats] any "wifi-related" codes for MKDS in the massive cheat database etc.

Does anyone have wifi codes [usrcheat.dat etc.] for MKDS? I want them for fun xD

2. Narin

Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!

Former Staff
    Feb 19, 2008
    United States
    No, WiFi cheating is highly frowned upon here and also its not fair for those you play against, hence why I don't include any WiFi cheats in the cheat database. ;p

3. DarkMario616
    OP

Mar 19, 2008
    United States
    New York
    Oh haha, frowned upon eh? Even for just fun? I mean like I play for real etc [​IMG] close then [I just don't see why not since people have asked for this previously on the exact forums]

4. Uzumakijl

Uzumakijl GBAtemp Fan

Aug 21, 2008
    Mexico
    Please dont try to wi-fi cheat, That are no good and that is no fair for straight players... Even if is for fun or not is not good cheat other people... [​IMG]

5. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    i won't find it very fun when i'm having fun and you bust out the infinite red shells or golden mushroom. thats just lame and you would be a lamer for doing so.

from the topic of the #gbatemp-wifi

* Topic is '#gbatemp-wifi - WiFi Friday '|' Wifi night is ON [​IMG] '|' Current Games: You Decide, your vote counts '|' Cheating will result in a Ban '|' http://tinyurl.com/gbatemp-fcdb '|' Please update your friend codes on the website '|'

-another world

6. DarkMario616
    OP

Mar 19, 2008
    United States
    New York
    Alright fine haha, I'll play for fair [​IMG] Fun either way.

but if I may ask, why does the cheat for "unlock every character" in MK:DS never work? R.O.B at least is the one who is never unlocked...:S

7. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    in the gbatemp download cetner you can find a mk ds save file that is complete. use that for every character and all carts. you can use shinyweb to convert it if need be.

-another world

8. tyuno123

tyuno123 GBAtemp Fan

Sep 27, 2008
    Malaysia
    Your Mind
    or you can just turn off all cheats and finish the 150cc mirror to get R.O.B.