BobSmith454

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I am brand new to all this and have googled and read these forums until my eyes bled!

I have successfully installed the Haxchi Cold Boot and have installed Wii U USB Helper but although I have the USB Helper Tool Running on my Wii U and it show IP 192.168.1.157:21 I cannot find anywhere to enter that IP and have the message at the bottom stating No Wii U found, please launch Wii U USB Helper Transfer Tool.

I presume I have missed something but cannot find the answer to this anywhere!, any guidance greatly appreciated! :-)

Annotation 2020-01-15 032009.jpg

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I am brand new to all this and have googled and read these forums until my eyes bled!

I have successfully installed the Haxchi Cold Boot and have installed Wii U USB Helper but although I have the USB Helper Tool Running on my Wii U and it show IP 192.168.1.157:21 I cannot find anywhere to enter that IP and have the message at the bottom stating No Wii U found, please launch Wii U USB Helper Transfer Tool.

I presume I have missed something but cannot find the answer to this anywhere!, any guidance greatly appreciated! :-)

View attachment 193298
Hello,

Did you launch the application ==> "usb helper launcher"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: good morning