Using SD Card with another newly hacked Switch?

eddz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Normally on a modded console, your SD Card have a EmuNAND, that EmuNAND is DEPENDANT of the console because the encryption keys, so you can not just shove the sd card on another console.

If you want the same games you need to install them on the new console, if you like to transfer your savegames, you need backup it on the source console (I do recommend using JKSV) and then import them on the new console.
Damn... was hoping this wasn't the answer. Is there any way at all to duplicate an SD Card (with loads of games on it) to another SD for a newly modded Switch? If it's a matter of encryption keys couldn't we fix that portion but keep the games?

I've tried this (put an SD that contains Atmosphere and games from one Switch into another) and the result was that Atmosphere doesn't load. So I boot into Hekate and create a new emuMMC. This allows me to boot but once I boot into Atmosphere it notices the games that were installed while it was plugged into another Switch and prompts me to delete them all :(

Photo of the error below.
1702805837688.png

Last edited by eddz,
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Doubt we'll ever see a Switch 2 anytime soon.