Hacking Using NDSOne as a passkey?

VeXis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to be able to hit L + B to get the NDSOne to boot to my slot 1 card which is the older supercard to play GBA games. Now I cant! I have the newest software on it and the manual online even says to hit L + B but it does nothing at all. I know its not the older supercard because when I use a friends passkey it works fine. Any ideas what I could do?

"SuperKey Hotkey L+B. Boot slot 2 GBA card, work as a SuperKey."

VeXis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmm didnt know what GBAXploader was. Ill try that as soon as I get home. I forgot the version I was using but I did completely backup all my stuff and reload the newest EOS files onto it fresh but only got the same result. Hitting L + X did nothing at all.

VeXis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I feel dumb. Technically I dont need the passkey. I had to stop and think about this. The passkey is to use the slot one to play nds games. I was wanting to play a GBA game. I just took the nds one card out and selected the slot one to load and it works playing gba games! DUH! The passkey still doesnt work but I dont need it. Thanks!

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
VeXis said:
Ok I feel dumb. Technically I dont need the passkey. I had to stop and think about this. The passkey is to use the slot one to play nds games. I was wanting to play a GBA game. I just took the nds one card out and selected the slot one to load and it works playing gba games! DUH! The passkey still doesnt work but I dont need it. Thanks!

PassKey feature enables NDS mode on GBA flashcards. Since you´re using NDSOne to play GBA Games, you don´t need it. You´ll need it when you want to play a NDS game from a GBA flashcard (must be compatible, ex EZ-FLASH IV)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE