Using my Sixaxis PS3 controller with my Laptop's Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by JinTrigger, Aug 11, 2011.

1. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    So, as the topic implies, I want to use my PS3 controller through my computer's bluetooth. Before anyone says this, I have already tried Google, but the last guide and set of files I used to get it working, effed up my usb drivers forcing me to do a system restore before the process. This has made me a little timid to go back on Google to find another guide/set of files, so I figure you tempers would point me in a legit and right location. Thanks in advance.

2. YayMii

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    Not sure about Bluetooth, but I set up my DualShock3 through USB using MotionInJoy. If you don't mind wires, give it a try.

3. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    I already know you can do that through usb cord (and I already have a setup), but i want to set it up through bluetooth

EDIT
    I am making this edit just in case someone desires to do this and searches for a solution like I did. The link below will lead you to the best program for managing controllers....PS3, PS2, Xbox and it can do bluetooth as well. I may do a guide and post it up when the time provides

http://www.motioninjoy.com/