Hacking Using my DSi XL

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for jogging my memory. I have a Danny card now. I should be able to test it soon.
I feel like an idiot, but I am happy to know what I forgot to do.

grog.gif
grog.gif
grog.gif

trev1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ismajosh said:
And the Acekard 2i with the current version of AKAIO and its soooooo sweet
happy.gif

Anyone else using an acekard with their dsi xl?
dsi xl + acekard 2i + akaio 1.6+ strange journey + infinite space= BLISSSSS and one happy MF geek!

BabyLP315

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I just got my DSI XL today and my acekard 2i is not working. I have no idea what to do please help (= I reformatted my card, and everything. It works on the regular dsi.... I am super new to this so any help would greatly be appreciated.

Update I searched for an answer on ur site and found a detailed description on how to properly instal updates etc and I DID it. AceKard2i is working on DSi XL. Many thanks you guys rock!

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Got the XL Bronze & I'm glad I did. I was fortunate enough to get one without hardware defects
toot.gif
. I was in a rush to go out so I grabbed XL and stuffed it into my jeans pocket. It fit perfectly and there was extra space though the same can't be said for the jacket I was sporting
ph34r.gif

thejokerss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im thinking about buying a DSi XL along with the acekard2i, you guys mention a certain firmware that blocks these rom cards, and say i need a DS lite to fix it, what if i only have a DSi XL available?

obito

I can have a title?! :O
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Guys is it true that the screen is soo big that it F's up some games by streching them too much?

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thejokerss said:
Im thinking about buying a DSi XL along with the acekard2i, you guys mention a certain firmware that blocks these rom cards, and say i need a DS lite to fix it, what if i only have a DSi XL available?

Then you'll need to find a DS Lite or someone with a DS Lite(not sure if Original DS works) to do that flashingish for your AK2i

Exbaddude said:
I heard the DSi XL's screen makes games a little blocky/blurry. Is this true? o.o

QUOTE(obito @ Mar 29 2010, 04:27 AM)
Guys is it true that the screen is soo big that it F's up some games by streching them too much?

http://forums.officialnintendomagazine.co....b5f6f858d1544e0
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage....;topic=54017015

Gvaz

Trophies
Website
gvaz.notsleepytime.org
XP
Country
United States
If I got an acekard2i and updated it to the latest things on my DSL, would I be able to pop it into a new DSi XL?

I've never used acekard (cyclods evo user here) and mostly I just want to play pokemon or whatever.

Held the XL and played Spirit Tracks at PAX, it was drool worthy.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5% said:
Got the XL Bronze & I'm glad I did. I was fortunate enough to get one without hardware defects
toot.gif
. I was in a rush to go out so I grabbed XL and stuffed it into my jeans pocket. It fit perfectly and there was extra space though the same can't be said for the jacket I was sporting
ph34r.gif

What hardware defect are u talking about

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o