Country
United States

Stu1975

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I used the ps4 esp8266 have a 4TB external 1TB internal use de-bug PKG installer all games work fine have around 90 games mix of 6.72 and 5.05 no issues......The only bother is if i turn to rest mode it crashes when booted out of rest mode so PS4 its being kept on until rest mode issue is fixed.... Bought a dual fan to direct cool air onto it , and have top lid off to allow to keep cool works a treat 5 days no crashes ....

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many external hard drives can be used with the PS4? Can you hook them up via a USB hub?

As far as formatted to the PS4 Sony only allows 1 I don't think there's anyway around it, but you may be able to circumvent this by using a second one with apptousb I don't know though I've never tried it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I used the ps4 esp8266 have a 4TB external 1TB internal use de-bug PKG installer all games work fine have around 90 games mix of 6.72 and 5.05 no issues......The only bother is if i turn to rest mode it crashes when booted out of rest mode so PS4 its being kept on until rest mode issue is fixed.... Bought a dual fan to direct cool air onto it , and have top lid off to allow to keep cool works a treat 5 days no crashes ....

You need the right settings for rest mode to work with the exploit. Go to Power Save Settings. Set Features Available In Rest Mode. Supply Power to USB Ports should be Always, and keep application suspended checked. You can (and probably should) uncheck Stay Connected to the internet.

Last edited by Jayinem81,
Reactions: Mo Poge
D

Deleted User

How many external hard drives can be used with the PS4? Can you hook them up via a USB hub?

haven't tried with 6.72 but on 5.05 i use an 8tb setup as app2usb and a 4tb setup as extended storage this is all working with vr via a 4 port usb hub see beginning of my vid here

Reactions: Mo Poge

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone confirm if I’m understanding this correctly. So I want to leave my internal as is and just run new games off external. So I would set those game folders up in the external and uncomment and add those folder names to the list. That way it’ll leave my internal alone and I’ll just play the games off my external?

Last edited by laz305,

marcoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
de-bug PKG installer where is this? i have esp8266 6.72 ps4 jb help please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Sigh