Hacking Using auto rcm for the first time any advice please

mickthestud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
updated to 6.1 via choidnujour nx so now in auto rcm mode any do,s and don’t,s I’ve heard a few things which is why I haven’t given it a go sooner

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only thing to remember is when turning the console off it might be restarting into rcm instead of actually staying off. Holding down power for 12 seconds takes care of that.

Reactions: sorabora

Slim45

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dont let the battery die down, if it does dont panic, it takes a long time to charge back up

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
IMO battery depletes at the same rate during sleep as it did before I used AutoRCM
That's because autorcm and rcm aren't the same thing. I think some people got confused about this way back at the beginning and the bad info has been perpetuated ever since. Whether someone uses autorcm or a jig makes no difference to sleep mode or anything else to do with the switch in normal use.

Slim45

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
basically it works like a normal switch, batter depletes like normal, in sleep or power off. its also better for ure joycon rails no wear and tear .the way ive set up my switch is i use rekardo to autoboot hekate to autoboot kosmos. so basically i just plug my switch into my phone and cfw loads no need of any input. as close as i can get to an untethered jb given how this are at the moment, you can do this for reinx as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over