Using a Classic Controller Pro and/or Pro Controller through the GameCube Port

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by W.A.C., Nov 17, 2015.

1. W.A.C.
    OP

W.A.C. Member

Newcomer
    Mar 10, 2014
    United States
    So I play Smash competitively and some tournaments ban wireless controllers. Since I hate using the GCN controller for Smash, what is the best device out there for using a Classic Controller Pro and/or a Wii U Pro Controller through a GameCube port? I'm looking for something that would work both on the Wii and Wii U. If it only works on the Wii, I would consider that product as well. It must have ZERO added latency. I can't have frames missed on attack because of weird input errors or lag.

Edit-

If anyone knows how to get a DualShock 4 working through a GameCube adapter port, that would be some incredible information as well, but I doubt something like that exists.

Last edited by W.A.C., Nov 17, 2015
  2. Clutz450

Clutz450 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 20, 2013
    United States
    Try this site (http://www.raphnet-tech.com/index.php). It seems to have adapters for just about anything. And if it doesn't, send him an email and see if he has any plans of making what it is you want.

3. Big Poppa Brad

Big Poppa Brad Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2016
    Hello there, just joined this site to respond to you bro.
    I'm actually in the middle of making a DualShock4 Controller for my Gamecube & Wii.
    I'll let you know when its all done if your interested?

4. bootsector

bootsector GBAtemp Regular

Oct 2, 2008
    Brazil
  5. Big Poppa Brad

Big Poppa Brad Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 8, 2016