USERS WHO ARE HAVING BAD TIME DOWNGRADING USING Hyoretsu guide (read)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by monkeyman4412, Jan 5, 2017.

1. monkeyman4412
    OP

monkeyman4412 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 16, 2016
    United States
    OK for those who cannot load arm11.bin. or are having issues loading it. PLEASE, read his guide after the instructions he put a zip file that can fix the constant freezing if your system is not loading arm11.bin. and even though he said 2ds. I can say this works for n3ds and most likely those who are struggling. this guy didn't brick. and palicet guide even foretells the issue of multi color screen. meaning that is somewhat normal. for those who claimed they got bricked. IF you DID ANYTHING in the following its most likely your fault.
    formatting system will cause a brick. and that goes the same for updating. (I'm pretty sure. if o3ds then maybe not. but definitely guaranteed with n3ds.)
    closing the lid on n3ds will cause a brick. o3ds users feel free to do so.
    being silly and putting in a ctr bin (the file you must download to downgrade) as a different version other then your console. aka if I'm USA, I don't want to use Europe, WILL absolutely cause a brick.
    doing something that may be out of step or old guide might brick as well.

now if your screen is going multicolored again, thats normal. as that is just a possible outcome. but even then you can still downgrade and once your complete, and restore your nand. it WILL fix.

Last edited by monkeyman4412, Jan 5, 2017
  2. Ricken

Ricken No way... Not now...

Jan 19, 2016
    United States
    Shibuya, The small one from Vegas
    O3DS and 2DS won't brick on 2.1 (Unless you format the 2DS. That makes a very amusing brick)

McWhiters9511 likes this.
  3. monkeyman4412
    OP

monkeyman4412 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 16, 2016
    United States
    thanks I'll make that modification right now.

Ricken likes this.