It's running IOS 58 AHBPROT mode - Green color
smile.gif

wiiknightx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hmm.. ok. I use the ARC and now i can accept the EULA and enter Wii Shop Channel already.

But the Country under Wii Setting still Opera, lol ...

jskyboo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is your region matching your system menu but you have the wrong internet channel? You can install the correct one in the channel menu, maybe that would fix your problem.

wiiknightx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
So now i dun have a semi-brick wii i assume ?

But i can still access internet channel, weird ...

Only left the Country problem under Wii setting, lol ...

jskyboo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiknightx said:
So now i dun have a semi-brick wii i assume ?
Well are you having problems accessing some parts of your wii? We only know what you tell us about your wii.

QUOTE(wiiknightx @ May 4 2011, 12:49 AM) Only left the Country problem under Wii setting, lol ...
What is the country problem?? It isn't the correct setting and you can't change it?

wiiknightx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
There isn't any problem came out when i use the Any Region Change application like "WARNING: AREA: SysMenu MISMATCH!"

Everything looks fine.

My wii can play usbloader, wiiconnect24 now works fine, shopping channel good as well as other Nintendo channel.

The only problem left is I can't access the Country under Wii Settings. Other setting works fine
smile.gif

The error it occur is just came out Opera Help for Country.

jskyboo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiknightx said:
There isn't any problem came out when i use the Any Region Change application like "WARNING: AREA: SysMenu MISMATCH!"

Everything looks fine.

My wii can play usbloader, wiiconnect24 now works fine, shopping channel good as well as other Nintendo channel.

The only problem left is I can't access the Country under Wii Settings. Other setting works fine
smile.gif

The error it occur is just came out Opera Help for Country.
Well then yes it sounds like you do not have a semi brick. Im still not sure I understand what you mean when you say "error it occur is just came out Opera Help for Country". So when you change the shop country code and click save it errors and says something about Opera???? Can't access County? Do you mean you can't stop on the line "Country Codes: 1=JPN[...]"?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay