Hacking use omega ruby save in alpha saphire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why ? You wouldn't be able to use your pokemon without the badges to begin with. If you're gonna start a game where the only difference is story, you might as well start clean

alex61194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Why ? You wouldn't be able to use your pokemon without the badges to begin with. If you're gonna start a game where the only difference is story, you might as well start clean
cuase the exclusives pokemon (no legendarys of course) i want to resume my savegame in saphire exactly like i leave the game in rubi with all story clear etc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh I see. Then you should be able to extract the save , change a couple numbers , then inject. As far as I know, the saves can be used with each other. I may be wrong though, as I've never tried it. Hope you find out how

Incolbum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Extract your saves, find your TID/SID. Dump your boxes into a folder via pkhex, and use the pkhex variant mass editor to apply your SID/ID to every pokemon. Import the boxes. Your pokemon should be registered as yours and will listen to you regardless of badge count. Proceed to catch version exclusives and stomp the game. Or you can use the homebrew pokebank maybe.

Xinaman

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
dump both of them with savedatafiler, back up the folders, swap the folders names, restore with savedatafiler, delete exdata.
just a theory though.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly it be easiest to just extract the saves, copy all the pokemon you want and inject them into the other save. Use pkhex. You will of course have to change the trainer ID on EVERY pokemon you wanna actually use.

FYI, there is no difference in games besides what is native to the version.

alex61194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly it be easiest to just extract the saves, copy all the pokemon you want and inject them into the other save. Use pkhex. You will of course have to change the trainer ID on EVERY pokemon you wanna actually use.

FYI, there is no difference in games besides what is native to the version.
well i was goign to do that but my sd format because magic and im restoring 16 gb of data

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
save is corrupted said to me saphire

how you did?

If you inject the save, you'll have to make sure you delete the secure value.
A good number of games, such as Animal Crossing and the Pokemon games, store a magic value in the save and the same one in NAND, so you can't go savescum (though you also can't restore from backup on vanilla 3DS, RIP).
For these games, you need to delete said value from the NAND, which SDF is capable of.

alex61194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you inject the save, you'll have to make sure you delete the secure value.
A good number of games, such as Animal Crossing and the Pokemon games, store a magic value in the save and the same one in NAND, so you can't go savescum (though you also can't restore from backup on vanilla 3DS, RIP).
For these games, you need to delete said value from the NAND, which SDF is capable of.
yeah i know about that i inject my pokemons of my original rubi of 2003 (i extract the save with r4) and inject it in omega ruby but the error of secure value is something like "this save isnt your save" while the error i get from use the omega ruby save in saphire is data corrupted i guess it cant be done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay