Hacking Use all the sdcard space for switchroot?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,355
  • Replies 1
D

Deleted User

OP
Hello

I am new here so im not sure if this is where i should post this. I bought a 32 gb sd card (shows 28 gb on explorer) and i have been trying to flash the 32gb android rom on it for the switch. But etcher says failed to flash when it flashes 31.1 gb

I tried the 16gb rom and it works fine but there is a 14 gb unallocated space afterwards which feels like a waste. I tried resizing the userdata partition in gparted but it then renders the sd card unusable on the switch until I flash it again

Anyone knows how I can solve this?

Thanks

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello

I am new here so im not sure if this is where i should post this. I bought a 32 gb sd card (shows 28 gb on explorer) and i have been trying to flash the 32gb android rom on it for the switch. But etcher says failed to flash when it flashes 31.1 gb

I tried the 16gb rom and it works fine but there is a 14 gb unallocated space afterwards which feels like a waste. I tried resizing the userdata partition in gparted but it then renders the sd card unusable on the switch until I flash it again

Anyone knows how I can solve this?

Thanks
Try using Hekate instead of etcher.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)