• Replies 19
  • Likes 4

Katkat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can confirm this does work with bash on Windows 10.

The IP address the http server listens on appears as 0.0.0.0, however will ask where you want to go when visiting conntest.nintendowifi.net

Nice work :)

I confirm, same error with Ubuntu Windows 10 (bash)

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
I don't seem to get it to work on win 10.
On switch I get error 2110-3150 and on pc I have that :
Code:
pyminifakeDNS:: dom.query. 60 IN A dynamicip
The system cannot find the path specified.
response: app-a02.lp1.npns.srv.nintendo.net. -> 52.91.88.221
response: e0d67c509fb203858ebcb2fe3f88c2aa.baas.nintendo.com. -> 54.192.185.13
Redir to lan ip
response: conntest.nintendowifi.net. -> 192.168.1.66
Redir to lan ip
Redir to lan ip
response: receive-lp1.er.srv.nintendo.net. -> 52.206.189.213
response: app-a02.lp1.npns.srv.nintendo.net. -> 54.89.223.238
response: e0d67c509fb203858ebcb2fe3f88c2aa.baas.nintendo.com. -> 54.192.185.126
response: receive-lp1.dg.srv.nintendo.net. -> 52.202.47.110

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if anyone wants to watch videos, the Switch will crash using the Captive Portal method. I made this tutorial to use the Social Media linking to escape to YouTube as video playback works there.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial...on-switch-with-working-video-playback.463253/
As a bonus, I have the User-Agent spoofed to IOS7 Safari so the mobile version of YouTube opens at it plays video automatically when clicked on.

DavGerm4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
playing any video WILL crash the Switch and it will reboot. so far, the only way to play videos is via the method I posted about above.

Sweet, I'll look into that! I just figured I'd post a picture of it working for now.. Plus, my Switch just arrived a few hours ago, so it needs to charge for now...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    oh boy oh boy oh boy i sure do love living in japan and being a mario fan, i just got the new expansion pack, i cant wait to do some bljs!
    +1
    Gift
  • RichardTheKing @ RichardTheKing:
    From what I've heard about the Expansion Pack, the emulator used has some noticeable input delay and/or lag...would BLJs even be possible?
    Gift
    Apparently Nintendo adapted the 3D All-Stars emulator, instead of their old Virtual Console emulator - or, if nothing else, copying what fans have done.
    Gift
    from what i can seem to gather there's some issues but nothing dramatic enough to severely impact what you're playing
    Gift
    honestly the whole expansion pack confuses me since i thought the nes/snes games were just a neat little bonus
    Gift
  • El_Doot @ El_Doot:
    wait julie your bf is a femboy holy shit im jealous
    +1
    Gift
  • AkiraKurusu @ AkiraKurusu:
    So many planes flying overhead, and they sound close...
    Gift
  • DJPlace @ DJPlace:
    do you need friends to play the games online for the switch exapsion pack i know snes and nes do.
    Gift
    @El_Doot well hey hot people do get more benefits in life
    Gift
  • J @ Jephter:
    Please I need help with this. I just homebrew my old 3ds console and downloaded a CIA file, but after surfing through for only 10 sec or less this appears. please can someone help me? Thank you in advance.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Start a new thread in the 3DS board, the chat box is not the best place to ask for such advice.
    Gift
  • Gift
    A week ago I got a payment request, through PayPal, from "[email protected]", who wanted US$64.
    Scam? Cancelled it anyway.
    Gift
    The note added to it simply said "Lucky Charms?", too.
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    They're all after your Lucky Charms.
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Hayato213 @ Hayato213:
    at least lucky charm is quite popular, probably my favorite cereal.
    Gift
    I wonder...how would the gaming scene have changed had the Wii (and its bullshit motion controls and criminally neglected Classic Controller) failed?
    Gift
    Microsoft certainly wouldn't have experimented with the Kinect, that's for sure. Would Nintendo have released something like the Wii U early?
    Gift
    That would've had a different name, so as not to tie it to its failed predecessor (something the Wii U dearly wished it has gotten anyway).
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    PlayStation 2 already had that EyeToy thing before the Wii, and a whole lot of games supported it. Microsoft would have had something like the Kinect even if the Wii failed.
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Planning to buy a cronus zen to record inputs to negate mundane grinds/farming, anyone have it? How is it?
    Gift
  • E1ite007 @ E1ite007:
    For some reason, some Amazon reviews said it was a scam 'cause it launch there before they made an official launch on their webpage...anyway, according to people, it's good...it was gonna be my first option to buy when I wanted something to farm in games automatically, but then I backed down since tax fees and shipping would have costed me a fortune to Mexico...
    +1
    Gift
  • SaulFabre @ SaulFabre:
    Wii was a great sucess
    Gift
  • Gift
    SaulFabre @ SaulFabre: :P