usbloader gx corrupted my usb

HEXC01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys, is there any software that can fix a corrupted usb i used it for usbloader gx when it buggered itself in the process of dumping one of my games and now its corrupted

• Sad
Reactions: Alexander1970

cheloruiz79

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hi guys, is there any software that can fix a corrupted usb i used it for usbloader gx when it buggered itself in the process of dumping one of my games and now its corrupted
yes sir use diskgenius (its free) to extract all your files a save to pc and format the usb and copy files again
sory my english

Reactions: jeannotte

foomonger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You don't say what sort of corruption, but if you have a PC handy, it should be easy enough to diagnose. Might be something small. Dunno.

adliala89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had this before. Here's some potential safety measures to keep this from happened.
- Don't randomly insert and insert out again the USB (This is how mine got corrupted, I'm guessing)
- Make sure you're getting your ROMs from trusted places. I recommend Vimm's Lair, I can't add the link but it's a very safe place and they have every Gamecube and Wii game, in a WBFS file so USBloaderGX can use it.

Format the USB, use that thingy cheloruiz79 used to prevent the impact of it being corrupted, and yeah. That's it.

Reactions: cheloruiz79

HEXC01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
ive used disk genius and i have tried to format it normally that doesnt work, ive used cmd to attempt to format it, it pops up with a cyclinc redundancy error, and before somebody says thats the wrong way ive done it normally aswell and it says it cannot be completely

Reactions: cheloruiz79

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I get errors when running fat32 gui formatter sometimes IF I have windows explorer open and its accessing the drive (even if I'm not accessing the drive but was previously and a different explorer window is open)
Yes,I can confirm this.
Sometimes neither the x86 nor the x64 bit Version works........damn Windows.....:angry:

cheloruiz79

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
ive used disk genius and i have tried to format it normally that doesnt work, ive used cmd to attempt to format it, it pops up with a cyclinc redundancy error, and before somebody says thats the wrong way ive done it normally aswell and it says it cannot be completely
delete partition and create new one and format again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro