path

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi
I recently ordered my m3real and am still waiting on shipment. Ive been advised that the usb reader probably sucks and I should be getting a new one. Id like some advice on how I go about choosing one. Possible brands and the rough price range. DealExtreme links would be awesome because being in India its one of the few places I can order from
thanks

path

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
smurfbear said:
a usb reader? If you get an SDHC card, it comes with one.

seriously? This is what I ordered. [url=http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11241]http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11241[/url]
it doesn't seem to come with one, thats why I ask.

Posts merged

QUOTE(VISHI SO FISHI @ Dec 13 2008, 10:38 AM) hey man, nice to see a indian, i think u should just use the one that comes with the m3

heya
This is great. If you're in India and you've figured out some tips and tricks about the best place to order stuff and such do let me know
smile.gif
. I dont mind using the one that comes with the m3 but the m3 users have given me dire warnings that it'll die fast.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My USB reader died within the first week that I had it! I recently bought the one linked here, and it works like a charm! Since it's so small, I recommend putting it on your key chain, or if you don't have a car then find some place you won't lose it.

path

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
thank you. First reply with an actual link =p. Im not sure what lasts and what works with sdhc and so on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: