PS1/2 Usb Ports not working

marcus134

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
one way i could think of, if you are using magic swap, would be to use the ulaunch boot disc (available on psxscene forum) and place the free mcboot installation files on the root of the iso then burn it.
If you are using the swap trick method, just burn the installation files on a disc and launch it from ulaunch.

apparently, there specific steps if you want to install free mcboot from a disc:
http://bootleg.sksapps.com/tutorials/fmcb/disc.php

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
marcus134 said:
one way i could think of, if you are using magic swap, would be to use the ulaunch boot disc (available on psxscene forum) and place the free mcboot installation files on the root of the iso then burn it.
If you are using the swap trick method, just burn the installation files on a disc and launch it from ulaunch.

apparently, there specific steps if you want to install free mcboot from a disc:
http://bootleg.sksapps.com/tutorials/fmcb/disc.php
??? seem highly difficult to me

marcus134

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't tried it myself but with further reading, it seems that the tutorial on sksapps is if you want to do a booting disc, so you can disregard this and simply burn the noobie package directly on the root of a disc.
The whole difficulty of the installation now reside in the method to boot ulaunch, but since you're asking about how to circumvent defective usb port, I'm guessing that it is not a problem for you.

Holified 2x

Trophies
Website
tezzytuffstufffind.squarespace.com
XP
Country
United States
marcus134 said:
I haven't tried it myself but with further reading, it seems that the tutorial on sksapps is if you want to do a booting disc, so you can disregard this and simply burn the noobie package directly on the root of a disc.
The whole difficulty of the installation now reside in the method to boot ulaunch, but since you're asking about how to circumvent defective usb port, I'm guessing that it is not a problem for you.
Somewhat i have every thing doe the noobie package just the usb problem is the thing holding me back
sad.gif

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Almost scored another broken DVD drive Xbox for $25 then the dudes all like think I'll just give it away
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Lol tell him to give it away to you
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Assholes all like I can do that then like I might just give it away
  • Scott_pilgrim @ Scott_pilgrim:
    holy shit new chay
  • sailr @ sailr:
    HELLO WORLD:)
  • Costello @ Costello:
    howdy chatties
  • Costello @ Costello:
    it's gonna take a while to get used to the new site even for me
  • Marioman65 @ Marioman65:
    Hello
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    @Costello I noticed on mobile I can only enter if message is at the start of the sentence normal bug?
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Message cursor*
  • Costello @ Costello:
    you should report this somewhere on the forums like in the site discussions forum or something,
  • Costello @ Costello:
    in the chat it will get lost
  • Costello @ Costello:
    we have literally 1000 things to fix already lol
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Yeah I'd assume wasn't sure if the announcement thread was good pretty sure theirs a bug board?
  • LinkmstrYT @ LinkmstrYT:
    I'm just happy that this new site layout works well on mobile. Ads don't annoy me as I scroll pages. Before, ads would pop up and change so often that it messes with me browsing through pages in the previous, old layout.
  • PeeJay Bonobo @ PeeJay Bonobo:
    I gotta check it out on mobile sometime.
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Yeah super nice additions added seems to catch more attention also so it isn't just me Veho and psi making fools of ourselves :yay:
    Very good to hear.
    So far, I'm liking the addition of a general chat so I can say Hi to my fellow Tempers.
    I wonder if that works on mobile?
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Seems to be working nice on mobile just a little clunky but like Costello said they got bugs to work out
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: Seems to be working nice on mobile just a little clunky but like Costello said they got bugs to...