USB Loaders + Wired Ethernet LAN Adapter

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by diba, Jun 14, 2009.

Jun 14, 2009
  1. diba
    OP

Newcomer diba Newbie

Lithuania
    I've tried several USB loaders (latest versions), but none of them seem to work with the wired LAN adapter.

I'm trying to play online Mario Kart, but when I open WFC the game stops responding (animation & music continues, but wiimote, power & reset don't work). It may also throw a connection error (code 51422).

If I launch it from DVD, everything works fine: MarioKart successfully connects to the internet, while LEDs show network activity. HDD is still powered on and connected.

It affects not only MarioKart, when I try to download covers, loader crashes too.

I don't want to use WiFi, because I want to minimize ping & packet losses during online play.

So, anyone got any USB loader working with wired adapter? Is it possible at all (in the future, maybe with a new cIOS release)?

Thanks for any info.

2. Narolez

Member Narolez GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    Use Waninkokos Custom IOS >= rev12 or Hermes cIOS 222/223 and Configurable USB Loader then your LAN Adapter will work.

3. diba
    OP

Newcomer diba Newbie

Lithuania
    So I've installed cIOS38v13b and all loaders stopped working at all. Fixed by swapping USB ports )

Thanks for the tip!

4. 96698041

Newcomer 96698041 Newbie

Brazil
    USB Loaders + Wired Ethernet LAN Adapter, doesn't work for me too!

5. manias

Member manias GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    it does. update cios and your loader. use the correct usb port. and you revived a thread from june?! [​IMG]