Hacking USB Loaders + Wired Ethernet LAN Adapter

diba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've tried several USB loaders (latest versions), but none of them seem to work with the wired LAN adapter.

I'm trying to play online Mario Kart, but when I open WFC the game stops responding (animation & music continues, but wiimote, power & reset don't work). It may also throw a connection error (code 51422).

If I launch it from DVD, everything works fine: MarioKart successfully connects to the internet, while LEDs show network activity. HDD is still powered on and connected.

It affects not only MarioKart, when I try to download covers, loader crashes too.

I don't want to use WiFi, because I want to minimize ping & packet losses during online play.

So, anyone got any USB loader working with wired adapter? Is it possible at all (in the future, maybe with a new cIOS release)?

Thanks for any info.

diba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I've installed cIOS38v13b and all loaders stopped working at all. Fixed by swapping USB ports )

Thanks for the tip!

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
96698041 said:
USB Loaders + Wired Ethernet LAN Adapter, doesn't work for me too!
it does. update cios and your loader. use the correct usb port. and you revived a thread from june?!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr