USB Loaders + Wired Ethernet LAN Adapter

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by diba, Jun 14, 2009.

1. diba
    OP

diba Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2009
    I've tried several USB loaders (latest versions), but none of them seem to work with the wired LAN adapter.

I'm trying to play online Mario Kart, but when I open WFC the game stops responding (animation & music continues, but wiimote, power & reset don't work). It may also throw a connection error (code 51422).

If I launch it from DVD, everything works fine: MarioKart successfully connects to the internet, while LEDs show network activity. HDD is still powered on and connected.

It affects not only MarioKart, when I try to download covers, loader crashes too.

I don't want to use WiFi, because I want to minimize ping & packet losses during online play.

So, anyone got any USB loader working with wired adapter? Is it possible at all (in the future, maybe with a new cIOS release)?

Thanks for any info.

2. Narolez

Narolez GBAtemp Fan

Apr 10, 2009
    Gambia, The
    <LAB#257>
    Use Waninkokos Custom IOS >= rev12 or Hermes cIOS 222/223 and Configurable USB Loader then your LAN Adapter will work.

3. diba
    OP

diba Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 14, 2009
    So I've installed cIOS38v13b and all loaders stopped working at all. Fixed by swapping USB ports )

Thanks for the tip!

4. 96698041

96698041 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 23, 2009
    Brazil
    USB Loaders + Wired Ethernet LAN Adapter, doesn't work for me too!

5. manias

manias GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 7, 2007
    Netherlands
    it does. update cios and your loader. use the correct usb port. and you revived a thread from june?! [​IMG]