Chaos Punk

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I, just like many others, find the overwhelming no. of usb loaders quite daunting and frustrating. They all have such cool features, but you can't have all in one. USB LoaderGX with it's beautiful GUI and settings, coverflow's awesomeness, Configurable loader's costomization. Why doesn't everyone just get together and make one massively awesome loader?

joshed

Trophies
Website
www.scened.info
XP
Country
United States
This is like asking Microsoft and Apple to work together or even getting Nintendo and Sony to work together again.

It simply will not happen as people want things different ways. To each their own. Plus, competition drive ingenuity.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
joshed said:
This is like asking Microsoft and Apple to work together or even getting Nintendo and Sony to work together again.

It simply will not happen as people want things different ways. To each their own. Plus, competition drive ingenuity.
I agree 100%, plus I like having a variety of choices.

USB Loader GX is my solid loader with tons of features, and I'm glad to report that rev475 is fantastic. I was still using rev409 because newer versions took a long time to boot up, but 475 boots even faster and works great.

Titlemenu is easily the most fun loader to play around with. Here's a fun party game to play with Titlemenu: Have a lot of games on your drive, and zoom way out until you can't see what the covers are. Then aim at the cluster, and whatever game you choose, you and your friends have to play. Darn, Anubis II again!

Coverfloader, although not working for me at the moment, combines the beauty of the coverflow, with a great list of features/settings.

WiiFlow looks, and performs amazingly. If I wanted impress somebody with a usb loader, I would use WiiFlow. The aesthetics alone make this loader a joy to use.

Then there are many more loaders, with some focusing on functionality over aesthetics, which is good to round everything out.

Empyr69er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dsfanatic5 said:
joshed said:

USB Loader GX is my solid loader with tons of features, and I'm glad to report that rev475 is fantastic. I was still using rev409 because newer versions took a long time to boot up, but 475 boots even faster and works great.

Titlemenu is easily the most fun loader to play around with. Here's a fun party game to play with Titlemenu: Have a lot of games on your drive, and zoom way out until you can't see what the covers are. Then aim at the cluster, and whatever game you choose, you and your friends have to play. Darn, Anubis II again!

Coverfloader, although not working for me at the moment, combines the beauty of the coverflow, with a great list of features/settings.

WiiFlow looks, and performs amazingly. If I wanted impress somebody with a usb loader, I would use WiiFlow. The aesthetics alone make this loader a joy to use.

Then there are many more loaders, with some focusing on functionality over aesthetics, which is good to round everything out.

agree 100% I have yet to try WiiFlow, sounds pretty epic! Is that on this site?

oh and joshed, title menu is real nice..give it a try!

natemckn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Empyr69er said:
dsfanatic5 said:
joshed said:

agree 100% I have yet to try WiiFlow, sounds pretty epic! Is that on this site?

oh and joshed, title menu is real nice..give it a try!

Linkage: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=148...t&p=2014719
It's not easy to find because there isn't a thread dedicated to the release

TehLexinator

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsfanatic5 said:
joshed said:

I thought the latest GX rev was 469.... Gah, I'm behind the times!

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TehLexinator said:
I thought the latest GX rev was 469.... Gah, I'm behind the times!
You're 10 behind
current newest is r479
smile.gif

use this site: http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads/revisions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1