Hacking USB Loaders aren't working!

ginkaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It would really be nice if someone could help. Basically if I try to launch any game, it gives me the black screen and it freezes. I have tried using USBLoader GX and Configurable USB Loader and both give me the same result. (Actually Configurable only reboots my wii).. I've wanted to try to reformat my system but I can't seem to back up some of the save files.. If anyone could help, that would be great!!

Gao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Three questions

1.)What is your current cIOS?
2.)What games are you trying to play?
3.)Have you used the Alt.dol option for the game yet?

Those types of things are really helpful so people can have a better understanding on what you need. =)

ginkaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gao said:
Three questions

1.)What is your current cIOS?
2.)What games are you trying to play?
3.)Have you used the Alt.dol option for the game yet?

Those types of things are really helpful so people can have a better understanding on what you need. =)

I'm not sure what the cIOS is.. How can I check? I am trying to play Super Swing Golf and Super Mario Bros but it's not working. And no I haven't tried the Alt.dol option. Where can I try it?

Gao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To check what cIOS you have, you can start up Neogamma, and at the bottom it would tell you what version that you have. I take it that Super Swing Golf is the game that turns black and freezes, and that Super Mario Bros. is the one that returns you to the Wii Channel Menu?

lol I had the same exact problem with, Super Swing Golf...... you HAVE to use the alt.dol option. For CFG USBLoader how to set up a game using alt.dol is by pressing the (1) button when you choose the game(Don't Load up the Game). Go down on the list till you find something like "find alt.dol or use alt.dol" I forget what it say's and press right on the pad on you're Wiimote to enable the use of alt.dol. Can't help you on how to set up things on USBLoader GX =/ Haven't used it before.

New Super Mario probably sends you back to the Wii Channel Menu because you don't have a compatible cIOS which you're probably using 249 but it isn't rev17 or up and that it's on a lower version. You could also use Hermes cIOS 222 and uLoader to play Super Mario Bros.

ginkaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gao said:
To check what cIOS you have, you can start up Neogamma, and at the bottom it would tell you what version that you have. I take it that Super Swing Golf is the game that turns black and freezes, and that Super Mario Bros. is the one that returns you to the Wii Channel Menu?

lol I had the same exact problem with, Super Swing Golf...... you HAVE to use the alt.dol option. For CFG USBLoader how to set up a game using alt.dol is by pressing the (1) button when you choose the game(Don't Load up the Game). Go down on the list till you find something like "find alt.dol or use alt.dol" I forget what it say's and press right on the pad on you're Wiimote to enable the use of alt.dol. Can't help you on how to set up things on USBLoader GX =/ Haven't used it before.

New Super Mario probably sends you back to the Wii Channel Menu because you don't have a compatible cIOS which you're probably using 249 but it isn't rev17 or up and that it's on a lower version. You could also use Hermes cIOS 222 and uLoader to play Super Mario Bros.
Actually Super Mario gives me the blank screen.. It's when I run any game with Configuration Loader that is reboots itself. At least USBLoader GX loads the application but it won't load the game. =(

I have NeoGamma R8 beta 17, IOS 249 (Rev 14). Is there a way to update it safely? I don't want to brick it...

Gao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can Google; cIOS 249 Rev 17, or Rev 19. Rev 17 is less of a headache with new people, or people who don't know much. So if you want, you can go with that one..... then yeah...

ginkaku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gao said:
You can Google; cIOS 249 Rev 17, or Rev 19. Rev 17 is less of a headache with new people, or people who don't know much. So if you want, you can go with that one..... then yeah...

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah database errors
  • TechieSaru tempBOT:
    TechieSaru has joined the room.
  • TechieSaru tempBOT:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool, we have twins in the chat
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yep, GBAtemp is working on the site again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pms are still acting up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pm ing uremum still works, she said key under the mat, and half off til midnight
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks like your pmsing is working
    +1
  • TechieSaru tempBOT:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, triplets
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chats like the only thing working lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And uremum
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's good to hear I'll have a better inheritance now
    +2
  • xdarkmario @ xdarkmario:
    main page is saying An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. maintenance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn Ken, the camp director is the werewolf, my mind is blown
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He transitioned
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @xdarkmario, sorry about that bigonya shat himself and made the servers die
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I wouldn't go in there for bout 15-20 minutes. I did light a candle atleast.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's what blew them up
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Radioactive Florida Man!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Florida man is just active he thinks radios are cases for his meth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Most, if not, all of TekkitRealm's videos are fake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your message is fake
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Your message is fake