Homebrew USB LoaderGX may or may not load games

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
What is the "gx usb charger"? Never heard that mentioned before. I'm using the lower USB port for my USB HDD. (I've tried both just in troubleshooting.)

Yes. I followed this guide and got a green box after installing 249, 250, 251. (I used the "Offline NUS Downloads" method as it took forever to try to run it the other way.)
If you followed the guide from A to Z that you say to install your cios d2x, I think they are badly installed, and you have a cios d2x (249) with a beta53-alt version (this version which does not work not good with port 0 of the wii) ==> You can see it if you run a new syscheck report.

try in the settings of usb loader gx, change your IOS 58 to 250 and see the result ??
, maybe you will manage to start correctly usb loader gx

If you wish, you can use Modmii ==>https://gbatemp.net/threads/modmii-for-windows-official-support-topic.207126/
to correctly install your cios d2x by following this procedure ==> To correctly install the CIOS d2x with Modmii, follow the following instructions:

1) Open Modmii
2) type "I Agree"
3) select "4"
4) select "REC" (recommend cios)
5) select "D" (download selected files)
6) select "Y" (Yes)
7) your CIOS are loaded
8) select "O" and you will find your CIOS d2x in the "wad" folder on the opened page, recover them, and put them in the Wad folder on your SD.
9) you just have to install them with a Wad installer (wad manager, yet another wad manager mod, or other wad installers)

Last edited by jeannotte,
Reactions: Alexander1970

discipleone

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok
If you followed the guide from A to Z that you say to install your cios d2x, I think they are badly installed, and you have a cios d2x (249) with a beta53-alt version (this version which does not work not good with port 0 of the wii) ==> You can see it if you run a new syscheck report.

try in the settings of usb loader gx, change your IOS 58 to 250 and see the result ??
, maybe you will manage to start correctly usb loader gx

If you wish, you can use Modmii ==>https://gbatemp.net/threads/modmii-for-windows-official-support-topic.207126/
to correctly install your cios d2x by following this procedure ==> To correctly install the CIOS d2x with Modmii, follow the following instructions:

1) Open Modmii
2) type "I Agree"
3) select "4"
4) select "REC" (recommend cios)
5) select "D" (download selected files)
6) select "Y" (Yes)
7) your CIOS are loaded
8) select "O" and you will find your CIOS d2x in the "wad" folder on the opened page, recover them, and put them in the Wad folder on your SD.
9) you just have to install them with a Wad installer (wad manager, yet another wad manager mod, or other wad installers)
Thanks for the ModMii instructions. I did notice that something got messed up with the 249 reinstall, but I've been using 250 and 251 anyway with the same result.

Anyway, I tried 3 different drives tonight and I'm getting the same result. I'm losing faith in the quality of the CleanRip files ISOs to WBFS process. Also, I tried to run everything from a SD card and not use a HDD altogether, but the games would not show up???

that option is on the main menu where you can see all your games. it's one of the options at the top of the screen.
Got it. Thanks.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
ok

Thanks for the ModMii instructions. I did notice that something got messed up with the 249 reinstall, but I've been using 250 and 251 anyway with the same result.

Anyway, I tried 3 different drives tonight and I'm getting the same result. I'm losing faith in the quality of the CleanRip files ISOs to WBFS process. Also, I tried to run everything from a SD card and not use a HDD altogether, but the games would not show up???

Got it. Thanks.
Hello

Would you be kind enough to post a NEW syscheck report, please?

Only wiiflow and Configurable loader v70 reads games on an SD card.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021