Hacking Usb Loader won't load External drive

  • Thread starter Thread starter KingAsix
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,705
  • Replies Replies 7

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Messages
1,685
Solutions
4
Reaction score
114
Trophies
3
Age
35
Location
ICS
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
2,738
Country
United States
Ok so I have Rocketfish RF-HD3035 enclosure and USB Loader GX won't read it (actually I don't think anything can read it, but let's focus on USB Loader GX). I've connected it to each usb port and everything. I have several partitions on this drive, but that has never been an issue when it was in others. The thing is that, the drive will turn off and on depending on what the Wii is doing. I'm sure this is an issue with my external, but I am just not sure at this point. Please help :(
 
That wont work to many ports.
Memory card reader: Supports Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity, SDXC, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO and xD-Picture Card in 1 slot and CompactFlash I/II and Microdrive in the other.
  • USB hub: Provides 2 additional USB 3.0 ports
 
Yes,
anything that has aditional usb ports or attatches aditional devices (eg SD reader) has an internal hub.
 
Sadness.....I guess in that case I can just get a 300gb external. They are small and dont need the A/C and that how much space I allocated off my TB.....plus it would give me 300gb to space on side TB. Thanks for the assistance everyone

Any recommendation on a good 300gb external
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted